What did you get delivered today

got my kegerator today...................:mad: and of course it doesnt work! now I have to wait for the manufacture to send out a repair guy.

Actually came a couple days ago.
20210625_150028.jpg

4 packs of Cascade from a PA Hop Farm. Who’d a thunk a hop farm in PA? Not me.
I just found this place and Cascade was all that was left from last years harvest. I’ll be sure to jump on 2021’s when Lion Bines says it’s ready.

E82CC0B5-F614-4C75-97A5-01CBB99A171F.jpeg

@Donoroto it looks great!! I love it, thank you so much :) even more motivation to get that kegerator going View attachment 16595
Funny, I drove up I81 today right past (kinda sorta) your town. I was thinking I could have delivered it faster (here! catch!) but I guess the postal service did me right!

Glad you like it.

Gave up on a 10g ball lock keg, ordered another 5g keg. probably just bottle some beer when i need more room.

Funny, I drove up I81 today right past (kinda sorta) your town. I was thinking I could have delivered it faster (here! catch!) but I guess the postal service did me right!

Glad you like it.
Next time let me know! We could've met in Charlottesville for a beer. First round's on me :)

Back to that idea of relatively cheap PET kegs, just saw this pop up on my youtube feed

Kegland distributor in SA. Could still be months before they get those kegs though.

Thanks!
I'll keep checking.
South Africa is more or less back in lockdown, so will take a while before I can organise anything anyway

Thanks!
I'll keep checking.
South Africa is more or less back in lockdown, so will take a while before I can organise anything anyway
I saw videos of the protests in SA, hope you are secluded enough to be out of harm's way. Stay safe Zambezi

Back