What did you get delivered today

Going to Reno to see Dr. today , so placed a small order at LHBS. Just some flaked corn for the lager I'm brewing next, some flavorings for cider, a closure spring for my 3rd faucet and some LME.

Going to Reno to see Dr. today , so placed a small order at LHBS. Just some flaked corn for the lager I'm brewing next, some flavorings for cider, a closure spring for my 3rd faucet and some LME.
lets hope he dont say lay off the HB then;)!

lets hope he dont say lay off the HB then;)!

Already told primary doc I would cut down my drinking in the same manner that he cut down my pain without drugs. This is a consultation with a spinal surgeon.

Good luck then Bob, hope it goes well.

I don't expect anything today as Fedex just updated my delivery time to Monday. Bastards.

I don't expect anything today as Fedex just updated my delivery time to Monday. Bastards.
Must be Fed Ex Ground. They are only contractors for FedEx and if they don't have enough packages out your way, or just plain don't feel like it, they delay it for another day. That's why I avoid FedEx Ground as much as possible.

Already told primary doc I would cut down my drinking in the same manner that he cut down my pain without drugs. This is a consultation with a spinal surgeon.
yep sorry to hear Bob when it comes to the back bone shes serious business.

Thanks. This Dr. impressed me. Most just try to sell a service, but he wanted to do some diagnostics before deciding on a plan. He has confirmed some of my suspicions as to the root of the problem. Think this is going to lead to a very successful treatment.

Must be Fed Ex Ground. They are only contractors for FedEx and if they don't have enough packages out your way, or just plain don't feel like it, they delay it for another day. That's why I avoid FedEx Ground as much as possible.
It is, I should have paid the extra and used Canada Post, they are damned reliable.

Thanks. This Dr. impressed me. Most just try to sell a service, but he wanted to do some diagnostics before deciding on a plan. He has confirmed some of my suspicions as to the root of the problem. Think this is going to lead to a very successful treatment.

That's good news, the idea of a doctor trying to sell me a service kind of terrifies me. So this sounds promising.

Brewed this last Sunday 29 April, pitched a re-hydrated packet of "Mangrove Jack - Belgian Wit M21" this was 12 hours later... 10 liters Citrus Orange Wit

Best of luck Bob!

Got a pretty good score today, craigslist, 3. 20 pound CO2 bottles and one ball lock keg!
$75 Canadian ( that's less than $60 US)
I don't really need the 3. 20 pounders but I could sell One for at least $70 here then trade one of them for a five pounder which I need, I could always use 1. 20 pounder for force carbing in a separate fridge. Also picked up a brand new regulator for 25 bucks
All in all it was a good day.

image.jpeg

I’d trade you a 20 lb for a 5 lb. Too bad we’re not neighbors!

Got a pretty good score today, craigslist, 3. 20 pound CO2 bottles and one ball lock keg!
$75 Canadian ( that's less than $60 US)
I don't really need the 3. 20 pounders but I could sell One for at least $70 here then trade one of them for a five pounder which I need, I could always use 1. 20 pounder for force carbing in a separate fridge. Also picked up a brand new regulator for 25 bucks
All in all it was a good day.

View attachment 3198
SCORE! Trading material is useful in many ways.:cool:

I got a Baby Groot planter.... It's a long story.

Back