What did you get delivered today

It's the giant tree thing from guardians of the galaxy movie.
He got basically a flowerpot shaped like the character

Well, my friend got a dash cam delivered today (ok, yesterday). I installed it for him. Extremely clean install, including a hatchback window mounted rear camera.

It's the giant tree thing from guardians of the galaxy movie.
He got basically a flowerpot shaped like the character

Ah, guess I'm just not up on that stuff. Very seldom watch TV or go to the movies. thanks!

I got a bunch of goodies, home automation stuff If been working on
what do you think, change what you want I don't care its just a test site but it will turn on any electrical device when hooked up right from the web page

test to turn on
http://esp8266.ozarksmountainbrew.com/test.php

and the admin to add or subtract or rename a switch
http://esp8266.ozarksmountainbrew.com/admin/

I like it! Are you using simple relay boards for the control with the ESP?

the esp is only 3.3v output so you have to use a self powered relay or ssr with my script, buts its wireless that works very solid

Ah, guess I'm just not up on that stuff. Very seldom watch TV or go to the movies. thanks!
It was a whole lot more interesting than my stainless steel blow-off tube or volumetric eye droppers. New pH meter probe is on the way, as are blank labels for my bottles.... Baby Groot, much more interesting!

Just had 4 kegs delivered as well as a hand full of clamps, taps, salts etc, from OBK :)

Where did you score those CO2 tanks from man? That's a killer deal.

Where did you score those CO2 tanks from man? That's a killer deal.
Craigslist in Vancouver, she wanted 25 a piece and if I took all three for 75 she would throw in the corny keg, I paid 70, i'm going to sell off two of them, maybe all three because I need one or 2 five pounders

You lucky SOB. I'd do unspeakable things to get my hands on one, nevermind 3.

I bought all my initial stuff from Craigslist from a guy who was moving and didn't want to take it with him.

• Five gallon pot
  • Two glass carboys one five and one 6.5
  • Copper immersion chiller
  • Lots of hoses
  • Two corny kegs
$110 as I recall. He threw in a pound of frozen whole cone Cascade because he didn't have change for $120

Craigs list is your friend. People going out of the hobby is your windfall.

Scott

I got a bunch of stuff initially, Craigslist isn't really a thing here but I've kind of hit the point where anything I buy is going to be expensive regardless.

Well yeah now I have a 15 gallon pot ...

But the 5 lasted through my first 7 extract adventures

2A3AE04E-4253-4E4B-A36A-9D0019984B42.jpeg
Just in time! I’m about 15 minutes from stirring in my grains. And don’t be making fun of my vintage carpet!!

How long is that? I have a bunch of hard maple and I can see one in my immediate future.

Scott

Back