What did you get delivered today

Some reading stuff ;)
IMG_20201128_173613.jpg

Malt and yeast delivered today to stock me through the next 4 brews. Got light and dark Munich plus Maris Otter. 34/70 and S04 yeast. I added another small big mouth bubbler to the order since there was 10% off an item.

Not so much ehat I got delivered.....
But, I got my kettle and grain mill safely where they need to be.
With other words, the/my packaging was good enough to survive the airline luggage handling

I forgot to mention one item I got.
Test strips for my wateri'm sure they will not be as accurate as a water analysis, but it is better than nothing :)
And no, I can't go to the municipallity to ask for the figures as I use pure Zambezi river water

I used my expected Christmas money from my mother-in-law to finally get a pump and quick disconnects. Lifting kettles/fermenters/buckets with 6-8 gallons of water/wort/beer was just getting to be too much.

View attachment 13129
Nice early presents. Put that stainless head on first thing. Makes that pump bullet proof. I broke the plastic one just putting fittings on it.

I used my expected Christmas money from my mother-in-law to finally get a pump and quick disconnects. Lifting kettles/fermenters/buckets with 6-8 gallons of water/wort/beer was just getting to be too much.

View attachment 13129

Way to go! And using one of my go to suppliers for brewing gear as well. William's is great.

About the only thing I lift anymore is 5 gallon jugs of RO to dump into the Digiboil. Changing over to 3 gallon size as I replace aging jugs. Also kegs onto the keezer, but I don't think the wife would let me get away with a winch in the dining area where the keezer is located.

Way to go! And using one of my go to suppliers for brewing gear as well. William's is great.

About the only thing I lift anymore is 5 gallon jugs of RO to dump into the Digiboil. Changing over to 3 gallon size as I replace aging jugs. Also kegs onto the keezer, but I don't think the wife would let me get away with a winch in the dining area where the keezer is located.

Actually, it was your recommendation Bob that led me to buy from them! And I know I'm not the only one. They should give you a freebie for bringing customers to them.

View attachment 13129
Way to GO only lifting I do in the brewery liquid side is the beer coming out the tap:D.

Got some Floor Malted Bohemian Pils Malt bit of a trip down memory lane :)

An addition to my brewing library. First time in several years the AHA has offered a book, that I don't already have, with a subscription renewal. No matter how simplistic a book appears to be, I always seem to pick up at least a couple of informative tidbits. Hoping this one follows that path.
SHB.jpg

I never renew stuff right. I think I got money of AHA but no book. I also couldn’t get the renewal to work on brewers friend on Black Friday even though I tried.

Back