What did you get delivered today

A pound each of Simcoe, Bravo and Liberty pellets, along with 2 packs each of Mangrove Jack Liberty Bell Ale and New World Strong Ale yeasts.
I was absolutely amazed at how fast the order arrived, especially since it traveled from Oregon to Tennessee and then back here to Nevada. Here's the history copied from FedEx. All of this travel for an $8 flat rate package.

• Tuesday , 7/07/2020
    12:48 pm
    FALLON, NV
    Delivered
    Left at front door. Package delivered to recipient address - release authorized
  • 8:17 am
    RENO, NV
    On FedEx vehicle for delivery
  • 7:11 am
    RENO, NV
    At local FedEx facility
  • 5:56 am
    RENO, NV
    At destination sort facility
  • 5:28 am
    MEMPHIS, TN
    Departed FedEx location
  • 12:10 am
    MEMPHIS, TN
    Arrived at FedEx location
  • Monday , 7/06/2020
    5:05 pm
    YAKIMA, WA
    Left FedEx origin facility
  • 2:34 pm
    YAKIMA, WA
    Picked up
Where did you order the goods? My orders take at least a week from Penn. and I'm in CT

Where did you order the goods? My orders take at least a week from Penn. and I'm in CT

Ordered from Yakima Valley Hops in Southern Oregon. They're always fast to ship, but this was extraordinary.

Went to LHBS to restock on DME, and get some melanoidin for tomorrow's brew session. They didn't have melanoidin so I got Vienna, hope it brings what the melanoidin would at 3.4%. Also grabbed a pound of Citra as tomorrow's brew will lean me out of that.

Went to LHBS to restock on DME, and get some melanoidin for tomorrow's brew session. They didn't have melanoidin so I got Vienna, hope it brings what the melanoidin would at 3.4%. Also grabbed a pound of Citra as tomorrow's brew will lean me out of that.
You may like it even more.

I finally received my Tilt hydrometer. Unfortunately, I won't be brewing for another couple weeks. Ordered it back in June. Good old USPS lost the first one. Had to reorder. I've done 2 batches since then. :mad:

2 row and Goldpils Vienna:
2020-07-14 11.49.41.jpg

A 24” Whisk. I caught a sale and got it for <5 bucks with free shipping on Amazon.
I’ll have those dough balls shaking in their boots next mash-in. Makes a great conversation piece as well. :D

052ABD52-9595-470C-B066-1C02F4BA8711.jpeg

A 24” Whisk. I caught a sale and got it for <5 bucks with free shipping on Amazon.
I’ll have those dough balls shaking in their boots next mash-in. Makes a great conversation piece as well. :D

View attachment 11071
I gotta get one of those! Could you post a link?

Would look good on the wall. Not sure if it would work for me as i mash thick. Still a fun item;)

Looks like some serious improvements are on the way in your brewery. All 3 are great investments.

Back