What are you drinking right now?

That looks great! Makes me a bit thirsty if I'm being honest....
It looks like you have got a perfect head on there, so your method of forced carbonation must be good.

Mind sharing it?

I just started kegging, and my first attempt at forced carb resulted in an over carbed beer, which took me a bunch of hit and miss adjustments to correct.

I watch a couple of U-Tube videos, and followed exactly, but something must have gone wrong; not sure what though.

Anyway, I would appreciate it if you could share, or point me to a video that could assist with my forced carbonation.

Thanks!

I also just started kegging. I used this chart for setting serving pressure.
https://www.brewersfriend.com/force-carbonation-chart/

And to eliminate the problems associated with tap line length I went with this option. So far it's working perfectly.
1712088516472.png

Initially my serving pressure was too low so I set it to 30 psi for a day and then dropped it back to 10 psi.

Looks tasty, but completely unlike what I would expect a Cold IPA to look like. Hmm.

The one's I've had (and the one I made) are very clear, very pale, almost lager like, with a nice burst of hop presence. Doesn't really matter much though as long as the beer is good.
It poured very clear until the last few mils, then came the... whatever it is... hop and yeast matter maybe?

awesome tap isn’t it?

It is! It takes about 20 seconds to fill a 16 oz glass. So not too bad. My only concern is that they automatically included a second pour spout with each one. Make me think that either initial failure or wearing out quickly is a common problem.

It is! It takes about 20 seconds to fill a 16 oz glass. So not too bad. My only concern is that they automatically included a second pour spout with each one. Make me think that either initial failure or wearing out quickly is a common problem.
My first two didn’t come with an extra but the last two did. I never had a leak on any of them.

I have a history of stones too, the opposite of fun...

Ouch....
No way I can like any of those last posts

I also just started kegging. I used this chart for setting serving pressure.
https://www.brewersfriend.com/force-carbonation-chart/

And to eliminate the problems associated with tap line length I went with this option. So far it's working perfectly.
View attachment 28954

Initially my serving pressure was too low so I set it to 30 psi for a day and then dropped it back to 10 psi.
THANKS for the chart...should help a great deal.

Just gotta adjust my pressures I think to match my tube length (8ft) and serving temp...normally around 33 degrees F.

Back