What are you drinking right now?

Earlier on Passionfruit Saison.
20210529_162027.jpg

IMG_20210529_060531.jpg

Early morning toast to today's competition! Hoping I at least score high is clarity and head retention! - Shuttz Oktoberfest Version V - and probably the keeper - This will get brewed yearly (if not regularly!)

View attachment 15986
Early morning toast to today's competition! Hoping I at least score high is clarity and head retention! - Shuttz Oktoberfest Version V - and probably the keeper - This will get brewed yearly (if not regularly!)
Very nice indeed!
Pity we didn't get a crack at that for the community brew :).

LOL - First time brewing it! However, if my name is drawn again - I suppose this is what I should enter :)
Ah I'll be glad to brew what ever you put forward mate from what I've seen you do good beer if not GREAT;)!

Ah this is bloody good stuff!
20210601_183048.jpg

Passionfruit Saison yup I hit the Mark on this one Lady's and Gents oh boy oh boy this is one smooth operator whooo!:D
Ain't it great when a well thought plan goes well to plan:p!
SMB bring it on I say I just found another brew tool to add to my ahem belto_O

And last one for the session who said I had tooooo much to drink lol.
My brown ale (gotta be careful how one pronounces that:D:D)
20210601_191023.jpg
it's no Shady Boh I'll give ya that! A little over roasty on the dark malt I'm thinking that dam choc malt maybe but it's still going down the gullut nothing wrong yeast wise. But I do get the feeling kviek can sometimes strip some body from a beer this one you need all the body you can get if ya get my drift. Any who no coffee like last time but I did change things up ah well drink up eh;).

Back