What are you drinking right now?

I am in awe, I have only ever heard of it. I have heard so much about it, I fear that my expectations might be too high...
Don't drink it from a can that was packaged 6+ months ago your first time :D on draft is probably preferable

Don't drink it from a can that was packaged 6+ months ago your first time :D on draft is probably preferable
On draft! Hadn't even occurred to me, good call. I don't forsee travelling freely this fall, but I am sure hopeful to do an NFL trip next year, and will have to seek it out.

Thanks for thinking of me Annabrit ( @Sunfire96 )

This one is for my buddy @Josh Hughes , I might have to take a stab at this one day! If you didn't know you would think that this was a 6% beer, not a 4.5. I grabbed a few, but they seem to be available pretty regular, so I didn't feel like I should grab a dozen so I can have one every now and then.
View attachment 16088
It’s a beauty!

image.jpg
My second beer of the night.

It is quite similar to Wayner's Pale Ale.
Just a tad hazier:rolleyes: I agree Craig some great looking bevys mate
20210606_170339.jpg

Burning some kitchen bench material - moving things around in kitchen. Oh and that's supposed to be brown ale just a tad darker but tastes right. Third one this eve I rekon you gotta set the pallet before really buckling down on a brew you've made you know sorting out the nuts and bolts and possible flaws that I'll forget tomorrow ha!

image.jpg
Uh oh, I have started dipping into the stash of beers meant for camping. My wife and I are going camping tomorrow, we’ll be spending a few nights in the mountains under the stars. Good thing we just bought some reinforcements, including more beers, some cider, and a bottle of Maker’s Mark.

View attachment 16100 Uh oh, I have started dipping into the stash of beers meant for camping. My wife and I are going camping tomorrow, we’ll be spending a few nights in the mountains under the stars. Good thing we just bought some reinforcements, including more beers, some cider, and a bottle of Maker’s Mark.
Good deal, because camping without beer is just sitting in the woods!

Thanks for thinking of me Annabrit ( @Sunfire96 )

This one is for my buddy @Josh Hughes , I might have to take a stab at this one day! If you didn't know you would think that this was a 6% beer, not a 4.5. I grabbed a few, but they seem to be available pretty regular, so I didn't feel like I should grab a dozen so I can have one every now and then.
View attachment 16088
Having one of my attempts at it. The pics don’t show how clear this turned out
7895BF16-BBD2-4651-8A7F-A850F484604D.jpeg

I am in awe, I have only ever heard of it. I have heard so much about it, I fear that my expectations might be too high...

May be blasphemous to say this but I really don't care for Bell's Two Hearted Ale. :eek: I like hoppy beers (Surly's Axe Man; Three Floyd's Zombie Dust, etc.). But Bell's Two Hearted was just too bitter and too dry. Actually the dryness probably accentuated the bitterness in a major way. I've liked the other Bell's beers I had.

Back