What are you drinking right now?

image.jpg
My Fresh Squeezed. I like how the color compares with the jar of local honey.

Some brewers on here might recognise this can prob not. It's another local Hombrewer turned craft brewers canned beverage that's available on tap and in can from the local Palmwoods Tavern.
20210604_191405.jpg

The first one went down so quick I didn't get a chance to get a pick ha ha!
Not bad either nice hop nose to it it's got some good solid bitterness that ballanced a sweetish malty finish..
I detect some subtle astringency on the finish but that's me being picky :) as I am with my own I'd be glad to call it my own that's for sure!

Now this is just delish now @AHarper
20210604_191348.jpg

All credit to you man I'm getting some chewy dark fruits/raisins and I think a bit of that burnt caramel from my dark candi sugar OMG love it!

Resurrection Black IPA
The name comes from the fact that I brewed it for a friend once, and it was a dumper. The next time up it felt like it was being resurrected... original recipe was called BacK in BlacK I poached it from AnteK here on BF. I have never seen him ont the forum, and he never responded to a private message. Unfortunate, he has good recipes! Second picture gives you an idea on the clarity, which is difficult to depict in such a dark beer.
20210605_183314.jpg
20210605_183323.jpg

Am I the only pounding a few on this Saturday night?
Ben! You off to the chapel this morning buddy!

I am laying kinda low today, but I’ll be having a beer or 2 later. While out running errands earlier, the wife and I had lunch at a local Mexican restaurant, where I enjoyed a margarita and a pint of amber ale. Then I came home and took a nap, but now I am up and about. My latest batch of sourdough needed attention and brought me back to life.

Well I better drink something to keep @Craigerrr company! I had been laying off drinking while traveling but was craving something craft and tasty, and look what I found! Haven't had one of these in a while
View attachment 16085
I am in awe, I have only ever heard of it. I have heard so much about it, I fear that my expectations might be too high...

Thanks for thinking of me Annabrit ( @Sunfire96 )

This one is for my buddy @Josh Hughes , I might have to take a stab at this one day! If you didn't know you would think that this was a 6% beer, not a 4.5. I grabbed a few, but they seem to be available pretty regular, so I didn't feel like I should grab a dozen so I can have one every now and then.
20210605_215524.jpg

Back