What are you drinking right now?

Manchester Gold Bitter and reading by the fire. Couldn’t sleep so I got back up to read and have a sip.
IMG_1597.jpeg

Smiddicks?

Looks malty.
Didn’t want to get flagged typing Smidicks every time I have a pint to share with you all :)

I’m over the moon how this turned out. Malty, hint of roast dryness but also a touch of sweetness from the malt. Hops nicely balance it out.

Didn’t want to get flagged typing Smidicks every time I have a pint to share with you all :)

I’m over the moon how this turned out. Malty, hint of roast dryness but also a touch of sweetness from the malt. Hops nicely balance it out.
I almost posted a link to a particular brand of cider(actually a youtube spoof), but that would probably bring on a little more than a flag, LOL.

20240322_172500.jpg

The other picture of the glass would not load, but it is tasty, and I love the description. They are closing next month, and I damn near cried again tonight because I have loved some of the shit they made, and I love their staff. This was actually one of my favorite places in town, and I may end up shedding a couple of more tears.

Last edited:
View attachment 28854
The other picture of the glass would not load, but it is tasty, and I love the description. They are closing next month, and I damn near cried again tonight because I have loved some of the shit they made, and I love their staff. This was actually one of my favorite places in town, and I may end up shedding a couple of more tears.
Interesting. The beer not he closing

Back