What are you drinking right now?

My Grenache Rose [11.5%] bottled May 2022. This was with lunch as I had a Salmon and Prawn sandwich and it seemed like the best thing to go with it - turned out to be right.
View attachment 24137

Very late evening meal, busy day getting little completed. Ready for this: My Pride of London Porter [4.5%] bottled the same month. Seems like a full developed body and flavour although I still can't quite taste chocolate in a Porter yet. And I do know it is dark bitter chocolate people are talking about. Thin, fast dissipating head but lasting carb and lacing.
View attachment 24138
I've found caraffa 2 gives me some chocolate goodness in the past

Tried to go to bed early but couldn't sleep. Now I'm watching Star Wars and drinking my session Celebration clone (sesh-abration? Cele-sesh? Dunno, you get it)
20230207_210036.jpg

Tried to go to bed early but couldn't sleep. Now I'm watching Star Wars and drinking my session Celebration clone (sesh-abration? Cele-sesh? Dunno, you get it)
View attachment 24145
Nice color for a session ale, what is your grain bill like on that, is it like a west coast style session?

Where was this at Christmas! Ginger and cinnamon, close to 7ABV. Sweet, but not to sweet. Some caramel/toffee flavors. On my second taste, I am getting just the slightest hint of nutmeg too. Any more nutmeg and I wouldn't like it, it would be better without it in my opinion.
20230208_214809.jpg

Jippy, a bun :p
IMG_20230209_164051.jpg

IMG_20230209_164300.jpg

I'm still a bit in 2 ways. Had one the other day, and found it too bitter. But I had been drinking local lagers before.
Today, I like it, although on bitter limit. I put 2 cold for the weekend. Couldn't resist testing one
And about to open the 2nd one as well

A message poped up on my screen ,I think from @Zambezi Special like a privare message. But I lost it and do not know how to find it or reply.
Any help?

A message poped up on my screen ,I think from @Zambezi Special like a privare message. But I lost it and do not know how to find it or reply.
Any help?
I'm not the one ;)

But we were typing on the same thread around the same time, so it could have been an alert.
It's just letting you know another post came in while typing (I think)

I'm not the one ;)

But we were typing on the same thread around the same time, so it could have been an alert.
It's just letting you know another post came in while typing (I think)

Thanks, just something I had not seen or used before.

Back