What are you drinking right now?

Ninger after cleaning recieving keg and kegmenter and filling kettle with brew liquor and setting up control panel.
20221123_191731.jpg

20221123_193525.jpg

View attachment 23207 Happy Thanksgiving you all, from sunny Eugene, Oregon.
Looks good, Happy Thanksgiving ! …had some Sierra Nevada pale ale today. Forgot how good that beer is. Love Oregon, should be moving there in the next few years. Can’t wait to leave the overpriced mess California is.

Looks good, Happy Thanksgiving ! …had some Sierra Nevada pale ale today. Forgot how good that beer is. Love Oregon, should be moving there in the next few years. Can’t wait to leave the overpriced mess California is.
What's funny is how ex-Californians that moved to Atlanta to escape the costs keep voting the same way, but expect a different outcome.

What's funny is how ex-Californians that moved to Atlanta to escape the costs keep voting the same way, but expect a different outcome.
As is the case with folks moving elsewhere for better everything, then trying to make the quiet little town they moved to into what they moved away from. That way of thinking does give pause. Wasn’t the purpose to move to something better?

As is the case with folks moving elsewhere for better everything, then trying to make the quiet little town they moved to into what they moved away from. That way of thinking does give pause. Wasn’t the purpose to move to something better?
So well said! I agree.

View attachment 23231 After a wonderful walk along the west bank of the Willamette River, my wife and I fell into Falling Sky Deli for late lunch and beers. I’m drinking Upside Brown, watching @Sunfire96 O State Beavers take on Eugene’s Ducks. Don’t tell anyone, but go Beavs!
If that brown tastes as good as it looks, they'd have to drag me outta that place.

View attachment 23231 After a wonderful walk along the west bank of the Willamette River, my wife and I fell into Falling Sky Deli for late lunch and beers. I’m drinking Upside Brown, watching @Sunfire96 O State Beavers take on Eugene’s Ducks. Don’t tell anyone, but go Beavs!
Looks good! My girlfriend’s daughter began her first year at OSU Carlson college Vet School

nother of my (far) too warm fermented brews. They are not bad though, just no foam.
IMG_20221127_170905.jpg

They won't get a chance to improve with age as I drink them too fast :D
To be honest, they don't look to be improving, so drinking them fast is the way to go.
My real excuse is that I need this colour bottle top to come free.
This batch has blue tops. I got 1 batch conditioning with red tops, 2 batches to bottle early December and only 3 different colours.
Well, at least I think that's a good excuse

Its not exactly what i am drinking but this is a sample of my rye kolsch from my brew bucket. lots of sediment/yeast but tastes good. Really clean taste and the rye comes through a little.

Ready to transfer to the keg with gelatin and to cold crash/begin lagering.

Attachments

• 39E15C98-62C5-49BF-A374-972F45A26CCD.jpeg
    39E15C98-62C5-49BF-A374-972F45A26CCD.jpeg
    148.5 KB · Views: 23
My favorite local pub closed a while back and they had a spectacular west coast IPA. One of the former brewmasters was kind enough to share the recipe, so I had to give it a shot. Not perfect, but close enough to make me miss that place even more!

Attachments

• IMG-2284.jpg
    IMG-2284.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 22
Only a couple of them left.
Think I'm going to sit behind my house for the next one.
Just to give a different background to the picture :D
Although I never tire of the view
IMG_20221128_170838.jpg

Foam seems a little better on this one. Might just be the pouring temperature :rolleyes:

Back