What are you drinking right now?

CB1D7320-F343-4715-B80B-E67CDDF40DB1.jpeg
Mystery hop APA . Has kind of a noble hop flavor. Very clean bitterness. Still don’t know what hop it is, but it’s delicious.

I saw Lutra is now available as a dry yeast. Something to look for when I get a chance.
Still going with saison & M47 (Belgian Abbey), but may have to go to kveik voss soon

Always irish Moss. They don't always get this clear tho. Time is the biggest factor of whether or not the Lutra clears up
Yeah just watched this from the apartment brewer looks like it can clear up beautifully!

@RoadRoach, on the Zoom call I mentioned I'd recently read an article on head retention issues but, I couldn't remember which magazine or what issue. I finally found the issue I was looking for. It is the July/August issue of Zymurgy. It goes into quite a bit of detail and has a lot of good suggestions.
Is that a subscription mag?

Visited and old HBer today through work I found this in tom's cupboard
IMG_20220929_162537.jpg

His year or twos bottle collection that clear stuff in the pet bottles top shelf is what I call hooch 20% sugar wash using turbo yeast he mixes that with the ginger ale hard core!!
IMG_20220929_162543.jpg

What's this you may ask it's an old school teaspoon sugar measuring device this is Tom's priming tool cool eh?
IMG_20220929_162517.jpg

And to top it of his 7/2021 extract pilsner style lager .
Hit the spot I told him if them bottles were mine I'd drink em all:D.

Now to try out my one still in kegmenter this is typical all that foam but looks on the money to me:D
20220929_174059.jpg

Nice malt forward surprised

Schwarzbier
20220929_175329.jpg

I forgot to add old Tom up there's been brewing for 25years!

I'm gunna bring him round a stash of my beers to say cheers!

Last but not least cuz I couldn't resist some Judy chop ginger ninger
20220929_185955.jpg

That cut on my thumb is from grating carrots yup grated thumb as well.
For you @RoadRoach!

Last edited:
I love LP. I will say in London on cask was heaven. If I see it I buy it! I love it

Back