What are you drinking right now?

Surprisingly light color. Spot on flavor. With a pretzel, of course....
D7F627F9-9868-40BD-A05C-71492F865BD1.jpeg

image.jpg
Next to last bottle of my Smooth Stout, all the way from Southern California. I think being in Eugene will bring some changes to my beer preferences. More stouts and Cascadian Dark Ales, and I might be able to lager in my garage during winter. I’m excited to get back to brewing.

View attachment 22316 Next to last bottle of my Smooth Stout, all the way from Southern California. I think being in Eugene will bring some changes to my beer preferences. More stouts and Cascadian Dark Ales, and I might be able to lager in my garage during winter. I’m excited to get back to brewing.
What’s your garage temp right now?

Around 70F. The garage faces east, so it gets warm in there during summer. I imagine during winter the garage will probably be 50F or lower. We’ll see.
Nice. Get some 34/70 and make you up a lager this fall. 60s still makes a good clean beer with it. 50’s and you’ll be spot on.

View attachment 22316 Next to last bottle of my Smooth Stout, all the way from Southern California. I think being in Eugene will bring some changes to my beer preferences. More stouts and Cascadian Dark Ales, and I might be able to lager in my garage during winter. I’m excited to get back to brewing.
Nice looking backdrop too

Back