What are you drinking right now?

HERMS WHEAT
20220809_170810.jpg

Now that is lovely! Will settle out and carb more over the next few days into a thing of beauty i believe.

And some dam tasty beefed up mild has rounded out into a delectable drop
20220809_175123.jpg

Baby drink Dada drink ;)

I drank tea ...
Decided to only have some beers in the weekends for the next month or so
I’m drinking a cup of Earl Grey this morning, along with a fruit smoothie.
After moving, it will likely be a good time to cut back on the beer consumption, at least for a little while.

Nice! More fond of highlands and islays, but Glenlevit is pretty good
I am more of an Islay/Speyside guy, but I keep a pretty diverse collection including Irish, Bourbon, and Tequila's. Think I am around 26 bottles in my collection currently, including a fresh bottle of The Bowmore at the trailer:rolleyes:

I am more of an Islay/Speyside guy, but I keep a pretty diverse collection including Irish, Bourbon, and Tequila's. Think I am around 26 bottles in my collection currently, including a fresh bottle of The Bowmore at the trailer:rolleyes:
Oh nice. Bowmore 18 is one of my favorites. Ardbeg is really good. Laphroaig and lagavulin (show someone that can tell the difference) are my all time fav. Have a bottle of distillers edition 16.

Same here though. If you looked at my kitchen, you would think we are alcoholics

Oh nice. Bowmore 18 is one of my favorites. Ardbeg is really good. Laphroaig and lagavulin (show someone that can tell the difference) are my all time fav. Have a bottle of distillers edition 16.

Same here though. If you looked at my kitchen, you would think we are alcoholics
Nah alcoholics only have empty bottles :D

It is like we use to say when we were kids comparing hockey cards got em, got em, need em, got em, need em, need em... and so on

It is like we use to say when we were kids comparing hockey cards got em, got em, need em, got em, need em, need em... and so on
Keep telling my wife I need a bottle of mac24. She isn't convinced

Not beer, but this was real nice on the throat last night...
View attachment 21776 View attachment 21777

That is good! I have found that a strong ginger beer is great for a sore throat. I usually have a supply of Cock 'n' Bull for such emergencies. Nice strong ginger bite. Ben's Ginger Ninger would be even better for a sore throat as well.

Back