What are you drinking right now?

You will probably have options :)
The one I was counting on has relocated - out of the Whit, into a swankier neighborhood across the river. But I may be in luck with Falling Sky. They might have a lhbs attached to their brewery. If so, that would be biking/long walk distance from our new home.
I am good with long walks!

Tea at the moment.
Had a cup of coffee earlier.
Yesterday another couple of my saison
View attachment 21729
This is My go to (inspiration for ginger ninger)
Usually just black tea and lemon Myrtle with a splash of honey.
Today I'm adding a couple of slices of fresh ginger bloody lurgy again (daughter+daycare =snotty noses).
20220807_114500.jpg

Havin one of my Kona Big Wave Knockoffs which I call LA (Lower Alabama) Mud Puddle whilst brewing up a batch of Rapier Wit. Clearer than it looks thanks to condensate on the glass. Probably coulda left the Magnum hops outta this. A bit bitter for my preference, but still pretty good. Then again, craft beer is sorta like apple pie. Ain't no such thing as bad apple pie, just some better than others.

IMG_3023[1].JPG

Cheers man your welcome to as much as you'd like :)
Except the plane trip might sting ya!
Just a wee bit, yeah. Have done it 13 trips since 1999, so I'm well aware of that sting. I haven't even looked at the price of tickets lately, though. Almost afraid to.

We want to try to figure out a way to get down there around Xmas this year. Unfortunately, that's the most expensive time of year to travel to Oz, especially up around the Gold Coast area. On top of that, we've still got a granddaughter in high school and attendance requirements are pretty strict in the schools here. I've been to SA in January, and know it gets quite warm in the summer, especially at the top end of Spencer Gulf near the edge of the Outback. We're sorta planning on spending a week up in Queensland just outside Brissy at her sister's place on our next trip, just for some different travel things. We did that on a previous trip and went to Australia Zoo (before Steve Irwin met his tragic end), Ettamogga Pub, Movie World, etc. Only one teenager with us this time, so maybe a little more relaxed schedule and hopefully a lot less stress and drama. We tried to do WAY too much on our previous trip to QLD. It was mid-winter as well, so rain put a damper on a lot of plans, and had the Missus' three kids with us. To say her eldest was 'difficult' would probably be the biggest understatement of the century. Nothing like a hormonal teenage girl to travel with. Yet, here we are considering it with my youngest granddaughter. I must have hit my head or something.

If we have the time, would love to try to work in a meet/greet somewhere down there on our next trip. There WILL be another trip DownUnder, just not exactly sure when. I'll advise when I know more.

Just a wee bit, yeah. Have done it 13 trips since 1999, so I'm well aware of that sting. I haven't even looked at the price of tickets lately, though. Almost afraid to.

We want to try to figure out a way to get down there around Xmas this year. Unfortunately, that's the most expensive time of year to travel to Oz, especially up around the Gold Coast area. On top of that, we've still got a granddaughter in high school and attendance requirements are pretty strict in the schools here. I've been to SA in January, and know it gets quite warm in the summer, especially at the top end of Spencer Gulf near the edge of the Outback. We're sorta planning on spending a week up in Queensland just outside Brissy at her sister's place on our next trip, just for some different travel things. We did that on a previous trip and went to Australia Zoo (before Steve Irwin met his tragic end), Ettamogga Pub, Movie World, etc. Only one teenager with us this time, so maybe a little more relaxed schedule and hopefully a lot less stress and drama. We tried to do WAY too much on our previous trip to QLD. It was mid-winter as well, so rain put a damper on a lot of plans, and had the Missus' three kids with us. To say her eldest was 'difficult' would probably be the biggest understatement of the century. Nothing like a hormonal teenage girl to travel with. Yet, here we are considering it with my youngest granddaughter. I must have hit my head or something.

If we have the time, would love to try to work in a meet/greet somewhere down there on our next trip. There WILL be another trip DownUnder, just not exactly sure when. I'll advise when I know more.
Yeah for sure Roadie .

Back