What are you drinking right now?

Wifey and I got rained off the lake for a picnic so we're porch sitting with a dark mild and the last of the Maine haul...from Fogtown Brewers in Ellsworth...a little thin for stout at 7% no less...missing the malty goodness that I love so bad...

20220731_161955.jpg

I don't normally go for Goose Island, but I saw this in the store a few years ago and thought why not. Glad I did! Boozy, thick, dark. Getting some tobacco and leather aroma, but totally jn a good way. Really reminds me of Ten Fidy and I absolutely love that beer. And at 14.6%, savor indeed!
1659400881125437205072086421106.jpg

I don't normally go for Goose Island, but I saw this in the store a few years ago and thought why not. Glad I did! Boozy, thick, dark. Getting some tobacco and leather aroma, but totally jn a good way. Really reminds me of Ten Fidy and I absolutely love that beer. And at 14.6%, savor indeed!
View attachment 21689
What a spectacular series.
Each year they release about 8 varieties all on black Friday.
2 years I bout 5 or 6 for $130.
Think I have one left

View attachment 21689

bought a few of those this year. they really are worth the $20 they ask for em.

Back