D972B3BF-9B8A-45EB-8FF9-25BC65430810.jpeg
IPA

Beefed up mild well not all that beefed up still under 5ABV lol
20220728_163202.jpg

Still bigger than its 2.6% little bro
It's good not that different than the other mild mouthfeel is off though
Mild 2.6 little bro a much better beer
20220728_164540.jpg

The beefed up batch has a beautiful floral Berry type aroma and the chocolate is there too but mouthfeel is just wierd I think a bicarbonate soda 10g is comming through. Also maybe I burnt them oats a bit it might just need some more conditioning but the other lighter mild is cleaner not so full mouthfeel and more quaffable.

Last edited:
My version of the Pilsner Urquell. Only a week old so should clear up, but has nice body, good bitter bite from the saaz and crisp clean finish. Excited about this one.

View attachment 21637
The Pilsner Urquell is probably theee best pilsner/lager style beer available (in my opinion).
I am an ale guy, not a fan of the lagers, but I love the Urquell!

The Pilsner Urquell is probably theee best pilsner/lager style beer available (in my opinion).
The rest of the world has been trying to copy it for 180 years, still the best Pils out there.

Owned by asahi....
Taken over from ABiinbev/SAB miller in 2016
At least that's what google tells me ;)
I like "hertog jan"

[Edited to say I am currently drinking simple cider. Bottled in a 1.5 litre bottle, so going to be fun :)]

The rest of the world has been trying to copy it for 180 years, still the best Pils out there.
its not as good, but still tastey, lol. I couldnt get the Urquell yeast, not sure how much difference that would make.

I agree. there is a brew house near me that makes an "american pilsner" that is damn good too.

Back