What are you drinking right now?

Amazing what a week has done for my cream ale!
It's crystal clear and perfectly carb'd. Perfectly downable beverage for the holidays.
20171222_183013.jpg

Yep a lovely red hue going on nice glass.

Thunderwagon the cream ale looks delish.

First ever attempt at a kettle sour and broke my own rules about adding fruit to beer .
Clean dominant lactic sourness , no bitterness and can taste the doughy wheat in the background .
Very little raspberry flavour but still a very refreshing beer
V__6215.jpg

First ever attempt at a kettle sour and broke my own rules about adding fruit to beer .
Clean dominant lactic sourness , no bitterness and can taste the doughy wheat in the background .
Very little raspberry flavour but still a very refreshing beer View attachment 2252
Well well look at the colour on that there Mark missus said it look like fanta well maybe rasberry fanta cheers big ears hope you have a.merry one.

drinking my Denali single hop NEIPA. Really not bad at all.

I can't tell if it slightly soured, or if the Denali is giving off that strong of a tangy pineapple.

This is my second IPA, hopped with Columbus, Cascade, Amarillo and Simcoe. It's not dry hopped but quite a lot of flavour in it. As with all three of my brews that I have been able to taste it's not a fantastic beer. They lack something and there is some kind of something else that shouldn't be there, I'm not able to put it in words though...
But it's a okay and still drinkable beer!
20171229_214445.jpg

This is my second IPA, hopped with Columbus, Cascade, Amarillo and Simcoe. It's not dry hopped but quite a lot of flavour in it. As with all three of my brews that I have been able to taste it's not a fantastic beer. They lack something and there is some kind of something else that shouldn't be there, I'm not able to put it in words though...
But it's a okay and still drinkable beer!
View attachment 2259
Do you adjust your water to the style? If you've hit ALL your numbers, that's one place I would focus.

Do you adjust your water to the style? If you've hit ALL your numbers, that's one place I would focus.
For this one and the two others I didn't do anything and to make things a bit worse I also used water from after a softener. For my last three brews, still to be tasted, I've used unsoftened water and some adjustments to water. Hopefully turns out good!

A flight of six at Triple Tap House in Lubbock, TX. Sorry, can't get the pics to work on my phone.

Well i thought id bring this to the virtual Bar this evening my Bunyip 2.0 hopped with whirlpool and dry hop additions of Galaxy and Eureka. A lovely aroma of tropical fruit with piney hints im happy with this one :). Cheers!
20171230_190422.jpg

Breakwater Pale Ale after completing a great brewday (Kolsch in the fermenter in the background)

Attachments

• IMG_0364.JPG
    IMG_0364.JPG
    844.8 KB · Views: 91
Weldwerks never disappoints. This has the perfect amount of coconut... ..and coffee.
20171230_151600.jpg

Back