What are you drinking right now?

image.jpg
At La Quinta Brewing Co. Palm Springs Taproom, just a short walk from our previous beer stop. I’m having the full pour, Even Par 7.2 IPA, while she has Heatwave Amber Ale. I think they may have used my recipe for the amber ale - tastes just like mine. Nearly full moon just above the red traffic light.

Last edited:
View attachment 17467 Heatwave Amber Ale - yep, I think they used my recipe. At La Quinta Brewing Co.
There are spys on this forum beer recipe spys lol!

Bottle conditioned passionfruit saison.
20210920_171218.jpg
head drops off pretty quickly on this one but passion fruit flavour is there. It's got that passiona thing going on that's for sure.

This beer is pretty clean and dry so maybe I gotta take the pressure off my Saisons to try and emulate that clove spice thing but I'm enjoying it .

Last edited:
There are spys on this forum beer recipe spys lol!

Bottle conditioned passionfruit saison.
View attachment 17477head drops off pretty quickly on this one but passion fruit flavour is there. It's got that passiona thing going on that's for sure.

This beer is pretty clean and dry so maybe I gotta take the pressure off my Saisons to try and emulate that clove spice thing but I'm enjoying it .
Send some my way...that looks like it's calling my name!!

View attachment 17484 At Stout Burgers & Beers in Palm Springs. The draft list here is extensive. She has a pint of Avery Ellies Brown Ale, while I have small pours of Dark Star, La Fin du Monde and Summer Solstice from Anderson Valley. Good beers!
Summer Solstice is a great summer beer, very unique tasting

Summer Solstice is a great summer beer, very unique tasting
I sure like it! My wife said she saw it at Trader Joe’s this morning, but we didn’t know about it then. It is a beer I’ll have again. Here in the California Desert, it’s just like Summer!

Back