What are you drinking right now?

It is interesting that many of us, when posting photos of our beers held in hand, besides showing off our beers, we are also modeling our hands. Reminds me of an old Seinfeld episode where George Costanza becomes a hand model.
Bulin sure does have nice thumbs lol:D

Just legged Irish Red. Head courtesy of a medicine dropper pumping. This turned out well! This will carb using sugar so I’ll be waiting a few weeks on more
597CBA4A-5CC7-422F-92BA-26B67AF193A3.jpeg

Lemon Mash Saison
We had some company last night and my BIL and SIL were all over this. Never thought either would be a Saison drinker. Nice to get some positive reinforcement every now and then.

View attachment 17311
Did you use a French or a Belgian saison yeast? I'm trying to learn to like saisons but sometimes the pepper/barnyard is too much, but like most things in brewing, it's dependent on the yeast strain

Lemon Mash Saison
We had some company last night and my BIL and SIL were all over this. Never thought either would be a Saison drinker. Nice to get some positive reinforcement every now and then.

View attachment 17311
I had a Similar experience a few years back with my mother in law and her partner raised eyebrows when they asked for seconds:D!

Did you use a French or a Belgian saison yeast? I'm trying to learn to like saisons but sometimes the pepper/barnyard is too much, but like most things in brewing, it's dependent on the yeast strain
For this one, I used Belle Saison. I don’t make a lot of Saisons - one, maybe two a year - and I’ve only ever used Belle and WY3711. I find them very similar. Ferment them warm (80+) and I get a lot of hot phenolic character which I don’t care for. Ferment them cooler in the upper 60’s to low 70’s and they are spicy and clove like, but far more “drinkable”.
I would like to try all of the many other Saison yeasts that are out there as well. Ferment them at different temps…see what I can see. It’s a fun style.

That is a nasty drop there! What is it like 8%?
Haven't had one for years, but I seem to recall liking it a lot!
Just about anything Founders does is exceptional that I recall.
8.5 it was enjoyable for sure

Stegmaier IPA

If you’ve ever been to PA, especially Northeast PA, you might very well be familiar with the Stegmaier brand name. Back in the day the brand had a very strong, loyal following. Not so much anymore, but the brand name is still alive and well, even if it’s no longer brewed at the old Stegmaier brewery.
A solid IPA, not the best I’ve ever had but a crisp hop presence balanced with a decent malt backbone. I’ll happily have another.

788E63AA-4E81-48EF-850A-165DCB0B7F42.jpeg

Back