What are you drinking right now?

Dunkel. Just
B80E9BC1-7D37-4205-BEC7-161207AEFA61.jpeg
Got done working graduation.

It’s alright. This brew was fermented with Voss, and it has a twang and some haze that previous brews did not. Different, but not bad.
This weekend, I’ll make it better, using US-05.

Passion fruit Saison Crushable at just under 4% nice passionfruit nose flavour is sorta lemon aid ish fruity but lite bodied dry finish and %100 crushable feels like a summertime beer not winter.
View attachment 15889
Beer looks really good, pool looks damn fine too! Winter you say...

You should map out your route to stop by and share a beer with all the forum members along the way!
20_f.png
That would be fun!! We are driving pretty much as the crow flies straight east through NV, WY, NE, MO, IL, IN, OH, and MD

I wish we could do Colorado, Kentucky, and Pennsylvania to see y'all tho!

That would be fun!! We are driving pretty much as the crow flies straight east through NV, WY, NE, MO, IL, IN, OH, and MD

I live on the river so OH is probably alright. I imagine you will hit I64 in St. Louis? If so you’ll be 30 minutes away from me at one point

You definitely need to stop for some Cincinnati style chili in Ohio. It's a must

Back