What are you drinking right now?

I can tell you this one won't last long, this is the one that all the light fizzy types like. Very low bitterness, frothy mouth feel, little hint of vanilla.
I give you "COVID Operation"

It is my daughter Trevi's 26th birthday tomorrow, we are having a dinner for her tonight, this is probably her favorite of all the beers I make
View attachment 15856
Well cheers to Trevi ! I hope she and keep dad out of the Covid and get stuck in for herself:).

DADD34BA-D8C1-441A-AB45-1D862FCA0A47.jpeg
EC9C0E91-0643-4EE6-BCBB-F0CBC05E296B.jpeg

Peroni and

Pesto margarita pizza with anchovies

Last edited:
Dunkel. About to watch a Disney movie with Sophie. I think she settled on “A Bug’s Life”View attachment 15876
Ah man, takes me back:). Buddy! They grow up so fast, cherish this time. Had a couple beers with my "little girl" last night to celebrate her 26th. She still calls me daddy:D

What makes it Australian the hops? Vic Secret -galaxy type hops?
I'm not really sure, here's the back of the can. It medaled in the Australian pale category at GABF. It uses Strata hops, which were bred at my Alma mater Oregon State University

Here's the category style guide from the Brewer's Assoc.:
  • Color: Straw to medium amber
  • Clarity: Yeast, chill and/or hop haze may be present in this style at low levels but are not essential
  • Perceived Malt Aroma & Flavor: Very low to medium
  • Perceived Hop Aroma & Flavor: Medium-low to medium-high, exhibiting attributes typical of modern hop varieties such as tropical fruit, mango, passionfruit, and/or stone-fruit
  • Perceived Bitterness: Low to medium-high
  • Fermentation Characteristics: Very low to low fruity esters are acceptable
20210520_203018.jpg
20210520_203030.jpg

That’s our deal too haha. School ended today so I’m hoping for a good summer with her.
Take lots of pictures buddy, it is difficult to describe how good it will feel to look back at the pictures when they are older.
Take a selfie once a month for the next ten years... there was no such thing when my girl was little.

Home from vacation and straight to work! We are officially moving to Virginia in early June, so let the packing commence! Helped by a delicious ale of course :)
View attachment 15883
Good luck with the move!

And have fun with all that packing. :eek: I’m sure beer will help get you through it.

Back