What are you drinking right now?

image.jpg
In preparation for our trip to Oregon next week, my wife decided we needed a bottle of Oregon hard cider. Apples and Marion berries make for a beautifully refreshing adult beverage.

View attachment 14716 In preparation for our trip to Oregon next week, my wife decided we needed a bottle of Oregon hard cider. Apples and Marion berries make for a beautifully refreshing adult beverage.
2 Towns!! Hell yea, that's from my hometown :) I was spoiled by craft cider before moving to the east coast where all I could find was Angry Orchard and Woodchuck :confused:

2 Towns!! Hell yea, that's from my hometown :) I was spoiled by craft cider before moving to the east coast where all I could find was Angry Orchard and Woodchuck :confused:
Cool. Next week, my wife and I are driving to Eugene, with plans to have a look around Corvallis. Looking forward to some wet, after another disappointingly dry winter in SoCal.

Cool. Next week, my wife and I are driving to Eugene, with plans to have a look around Corvallis. Looking forward to some wet, after another disappointingly dry winter in SoCal.
Excellent, I grew up in Corvallis! My absolute favorite brewery closed last Spring, but I'm happy to send you recommendations on food/beverage/activities. Lots of great hikes around there :D

Also my homebrew consumption >>> than my supply chain haha :)

First pour of the Irish Stout. My opinion may change but this is the best iteration of it I’ve made. Used Nottingham, thanks @BOB357 , and treated my water. Neither of those I did before. Also my schools boys just won the district title In Basketball.
990703C3-5319-4883-B416-09E2F4D89DDA.jpeg

Back