What are you drinking right now?

Hate to even post during the events...having a second pint of stout. Needed it....
From now on I will not having any out of the keg till it has carbed a week. Last 2 days of the stout have almost tasted like a different beer.
drink a few of another beer then drink the stout the same night, that good flavor will come back, I love a good stout

Hate to even post during the events...having a second pint of stout. Needed it....
From now on I will not having any out of the keg till it has carbed a week. Last 2 days of the stout have almost tasted like a different beer.
Patience will reward you!

At the loco waterin hole having a Seattle beer (Mac & Jack’s African Amber). Tastes fare to middlin but looks like a runny fart. :confused:
View attachment 13546
Was gunna say looks murkier than some of mine:rolleyes:.

Bunyip
20210107_175946.jpg

Carb test on my Columbus pale ale after 3 weeks in the bottle. Time to stick a 6er in the back of the fridge for a few days and see what she turns into :)
The bird on the label is a Blue Crowned Pigeon, one of the largest in the world (up to 7 lbs). Picture a soccer ball with a head lol Pigeons belong to the family Columbidae, which is where my zoologist brain went when I was thinking of images involving Columbus :) Cheers!
20210108_165238.jpg

It’s been said here many times; those Guinness glasses are awesome! Nice looking beer too!
This one turned out real well especially after it had been in the keg a week.
I got 2 of those glasses at a Buffalo Wild Wings a few years ago. Tipped a little extra and then waitress let me have them. I have gotten a few labeled pint glasses that way.

Back