What are you drinking right now?

Just brewed this IPA on 12/21. Idaho 7 and Amarillo. :)
upload_2021-1-4_12-38-48.jpeg

That looks like a damn nice beer!

That looks like a damn nice beer!
Thanks! Brewing it again in a couple weeks with a couple more points of FG and a few more IBUs.

I spent the last 6 months researching and addressing every part of my brewing process. After a couple more batches, will share my results. Hope all is well for you.

Thanks! Brewing it again in a couple weeks with a couple more points of FG and a few more IBUs.

I spent the last 6 months researching and addressing every part of my brewing process. After a couple more batches, will share my results. Hope all is well for you.
Excited to learn what you've discovered :)

Brown plow ale. Smells like cocoa and fruit, tastes subtlety of chocolate and roast, some estery fruitiness and tanginess, finishes sweet/malty and roasty, but balanced with some bitterness. Next time I would try to ferment in the low 60s with S04. It's not as red in real life as it is pictured. Cheers!
20210104_170320.jpg

Are you sure you didn't piss of the bartender? :eek:
No, but obviously her horse is sick.:)

That African Amber is an interesting beer though. Like a 30 IBU NEIPA with enough crystal malt to fit the American Amber category. Did some research and there is somewhat of a cult following for this beer from Seattle.

Back