What are you drinking right now?

Death wish coffee for me. I have sat for 3 hours of a training on using google classroom and stuff for school. I have yet these anything I haven’t been doing for 3 years already. This is a joke
I have been very fortunate to have remained very busy through the whole COVID situation. We have vendors lined up putting on training sessions, I am just too damn busy to participate. I normally log on with my tablet so I can work on.... work!

We basically had eight weeks “virtual” at the end of last school year. September 8 we go back for every day but we will be virtual until November. I’ve had a good summer plenty of time off to learn how to brew beer.

Last edited:
We basically had eight weeks “virtual” at the end of last school year. September 8 we go back for every day but we will be virtual until November. I’ve had a good summer plenty of time off to learn how to brew beer.
He'll yeah that's time well spent :D!

A pint of my Chinook Summer Ale. Another one of those kegs that will likely kick at an inopportune time. Tastes good though, after coming in from the smoky 102 degrees outside.
Chinook Summer.jpg

Are you a teacher?

Depends on who you ask lol. I teach 9th grade world history
I think I'd call that brave! 9th grade. The lost, confused, souls. Don't know where they belong yet.

It is sure an interesting mix I’m going into year 17. In the past I’ve also taught U.S. History to 11th graders and Civics to sophomores.

It is sure an interesting mix I’m going into year 17. In the past I’ve also taught U.S. History to 11th graders and Civics to sophomores.
Tough time to be a teacher right now. Hats off to you man!

Reactions: Jnh
A pint of my Chinook Summer Ale. Another one of those kegs that will likely kick at an inopportune time. Tastes good though, after coming in from the smoky 102 degrees outside.
View attachment 11483
Looks like you upped the crystal in that one bob or just the lighting? Looks tasty none the less.
Yesterday's offerings
20200819_172525.jpg

Hoppy blond.
Oh and today a offering not my best brew but one ive learnt from Amber Lager be careful with the roast malts they can dominate...
20200820_161749.jpg

Nothing wrong overall clean low bitterness I'm sure most would say ah what are you on about but you k ow when it's right and when it's not

Last edited:

Back