What are you drinking right now?

Tuna Sliders and my Saison
20200820_155415.jpg

Looks like you upped the crystal in that one bob or just the lighting? Looks tasty none the less.
Yesterday's offeringsView attachment 11489
Hoppy blond.
Oh and today a offering not my best brew but one ive learnt from Amber Lager be careful with the roast malts they can dominate...
View attachment 11492
Nothing wrong overall clean low bitterness I'm sure most would say ah what are you on about but you k ow when it's right and when it's not

A little of both. It's got a pound of CaraMunich in it and the 2-row pale is 3.5L.

A little of both. It's got a pound of CaraMunich in it and the 2-row pale is 3.5L.
I've used some caramunich 2 in some lagers with malty results.

Oh good luck America with your fires I herd this morn some worst for some time.
As you k ow we had an all time historic nightmare fire season here last summer fingers crossed it's not to be repeated this summer

We basically had eight weeks “virtual” at the end of last school year. September 8 we go back for every day but we will be virtual until November. I’ve had a good summer plenty of time off to learn how to brew beer.

Now that you know how to brew you should switch to teaching chemistry. Then you can have the kids brewing for you as a lab assignment! Actually, last spring my son's 10th Grade chemistry teacher let him do a paper on chemistry involved in brewing. Basically listing chemical names and formulas and transformations. Pretty much bookmarked Zymurgy and Brew Your Own magazines for him to look at.

Now that you know how to brew you should switch to teaching chemistry. Then you can have the kids brewing for you as a lab assignment! Actually, last spring my son's 10th Grade chemistry teacher let him do a paper on chemistry involved in brewing. Basically listing chemical names and formulas and transformations. Pretty much bookmarked Zymurgy and Brew Your Own magazines for him to look at.
Wouldn’t be a popular experiment in KY....

ok I'll play, local brewery

View attachment 11514

gotta new phone, not getting the controls yet
So not set up in your new digs Oz?

I'm sampling a six day old bunyip framgarden it's not half carbed but I can smell fruit on the aroma I know that's not comming from CTZ interesting:)
20200821_174427.jpg

Not sure if I should tempt fate and try and squeeze one more brew day in before bubs born:rolleyes:. They say spare time is ziltch once it arrives. .

Fighting Iris, Iris is the new granddaughter of the owners of Northworks, she had a very rough strat to life last year, she had three brain surgeries, and it was touch and go on the first two. I don't really care for this one on it's own. It got 200 pounds of raspberries, and 40 pounds of pineapple pureed, in a 600 liter batch. I will go back and get another one though to blend with one of their over the top robust stouts!
20200821_162826.jpg
20200821_162831.jpg

Fighting Iris, Iris is the new granddaughter of the owners of Northworks, she had a very rough strat to life last year, she had three brain surgeries, and it was touch and go on the first two. I don't really care for this one on it's own. It got 200 pounds of raspberries, and 40 pounds of pineapple pureed, in a 600 liter batch. I will go back and get another one though to blend with one of their over the top robust stouts!
View attachment 11518 View attachment 11519
Wow what an interesting looking beer.

Back