What are you drinking right now?

Bloody he'll Bob you sure are pumping out some gorgeous looking bevys there mate!

Another sample here of coffee choc stout
I love taking already carbed samples from the ferm chamber another up side to pressure fermentors I suppose.View attachment 10136

Thanks Ben.Yours look quite appealing as well.

@thunderwagn -That looks amazingly dark! Is it wicked roasty? How chocolaty did it turn out? Sorry for all the questions but I am curious about taste on this one! Not a huge stout guy but when notes of chocolate are involved I get excited!
Seriously, a beautiful looking beer!
Thanks man! Honestly, this may be a stout that would be appealing to you. It isn't roasty at all and that shot makes it deceivingly dark looking. It's an all grain kit I received for free from Austin homebrew supply when I ordered my Grainfather. It's actually really grown on me and not a bad beer at all. Cheers!

Beautiful Vienna, love you soo much I could just drink you up

IMG_20200519_211300000_copy_1512x2016.jpg

Hoppy err murky blond :rolleyes: still tastes good...
20200522_192533.jpg

You know I was talking to an retired brewer who used to work for commercial over here in Aus "tooheys" also in Papua New guinea brewing and last in Eumundi sunshine coast where I'm at.

Anyhow thought I'd show him some of my brews and was proud when he exclaimed yeah but gee its hazy on the above brew ha!

I replied oh some brews these days it's a style marker lol

I just ran out to support my favorite local brewer, Northworks. Steve and Elaine make some REALLY GOOD BEER! I grabbed one of each, thought I would start with this one. Probably could have called it expedited inebriation! It is delicious, but it is a crowler, two pints in one can, and I have no one to share it with, so my inebriation it seems will be expedited tonight!
20200522_160633.jpg

I just ran out to support my favorite local brewer, Northworks. Steve and Elaine make some REALLY GOOD BEER! I grabbed one of each, thought I would start with this one. Probably could have called it expedited inebriation! It is delicious, but it is a crowler, two pints in one can, and I have no one to share it with, so my inebriation it seems will be expedited tonight!
View attachment 10158

That should chase the evil spirits away ;0

Another colab brew to support the local brewery scene. I burned out on the haze craze long ago, but this is nicely done. Not to sweet, with a firm bitter backbone. Still prefer my standard west coast style, but it's for a decent cause and it's going down real easy!
IMG_20200522_180533.jpg

Deer Creek Malthouse Lager #10
A lager from the Malthouse where I buy most of my grains.

From their website:
Experimental malthouse ale inspired by the Pilsner style produced with Colonial Pilsner barley malt and Organic Pale Wheat malt. A clear, crispy, refreshing pils.
ABV: 5.1% IBU: 15
Malt: Colonial Pilsner, Pale Wheat
Hops: Saaz

Not usually my style of beer but this was a really nice crusher. Gone in 60 seconds.

F682E974-264B-44E4-9012-99723185452A.jpeg

Wow....just through the pictures above I can see that the new brewery in the neighborhood has a problem with their canning process for Crowlers. You guys have great head on yours and neither of mine did....$24 of flat brew.....sad.

The Amber I had last night was a better example of a the style then the basic pils I had the night before but alas....flat again. It was a real disappointment that they wouldn't fill my Growler and I should have suspected something when they pulled things from a fridge....live and learn or in this case, drink and get smarter!

20200521_191153.jpeg

Back