What are you drinking right now?

I see the next tiger woods in the background eh Craigerr practicing for Tuesday's big covid reopening tournament :D!
Actually the two in the picture are potential daughter and son in laws, Becca is 25, Austin is 21.

View attachment 10109
Thought I'd taste my choc coffee more porter I rekon than stout.
It's half carbed chocolate tick, coffee tick mouthfeel tick. Asked missus to take a wiff first thing was coffee then she said coffee mixed with chocolate then astringent gee she's got a good sniffer :).
That looks like my kind of beer!

My Sugar Pine IPA is clearing up and very drinkable. :)
upload_2020-5-17_13-12-44.jpeg

Piney with Chinook and Centennial hops and a little sweet with some Honey malt. Cool tree also with giant pine cones.
Good call. I love sugar pines with their long, slender cones. My wife and I are missing the mountains terribly. We have a short trip to the nearby mountain resort town of Big Bear Lake, CA in a few weeks. Looking forward to some good beers beneath the pines. Our host (a friend of my wife) offered her cabin for free, asking only for some beers to be left in the fridge.

Same, looks good - might I ask for your recipe?
Sure HB. I use Beersmith so can’t link here. First I will say that I have been experimenting with Honey malt in different beers lately. I usually use a little in my Cream Ale. But tried it in a couple IPAs and a Blonde recently. It’s okay in the Blonde, but I’m switching back Crystal in the IPAs. Honey malt shouldn’t be more than 5% in lighter beers IMO.

ABV 6.4%
Pale 2-row 95%
Honey Malt (or C-20/C-40) 5%
Bittering hop @60 to desired IBUs
.5 oz each Cent & Chin @FO
2 oz each Cent & Chin WP
1 oz each Cent & Chin DH
Cheers!

Good call. I love sugar pines with their long, slender cones. My wife and I are missing the mountains terribly. We have a short trip to the nearby mountain resort town of Big Bear Lake, CA in a few weeks. Looking forward to some good beers beneath the pines. Our host (a friend of my wife) offered her cabin for free, asking only for some beers to be left in the fridge.
That sounds like an awesome exchange Herm you Lucky man sounds like you deserve it too;).

@thunderwagn -That looks amazingly dark! Is it wicked roasty? How chocolaty did it turn out? Sorry for all the questions but I am curious about taste on this one! Not a huge stout guy but when notes of chocolate are involved I get excited!
Seriously, a beautiful looking beer!

Third pint of my New Albion Pale Ale and second shot. That should just about bring me to nap time :)
View attachment 10130
Bloody he'll Bob you sure are pumping out some gorgeous looking bevys there mate!

Another sample here of coffee choc stout
I love taking already carbed samples from the ferm chamber another up side to pressure fermentors I suppose.
20200519_170522.jpg

Back