What are you drinking right now?

Doin my part:D
IMG_20200513_173006.jpg

I know its only 8 but I just made room in the keezer for this naturally carbonated keg of bock! SO>>>> I had to try a sample! Wicked pumped about the outcome! I wish I could enter it into a contest!
20200514_074640.jpg

She'll drop clear in a couple days! I just shook her up a bit putting her in. I was surprised at how little yeast came out in the 3 oz before this pour.

I know its only 8 but I just made room in the keezer for this naturally carbonated keg of bock! SO>>>> I had to try a sample! Wicked pumped about the outcome! I wish I could enter it into a contest!
View attachment 10071
She'll drop clear in a couple days! I just shook her up a bit putting her in. I was surprised at how little yeast came out in the 3 oz before this pour.
Very speky mate very Speky indeed.
I bet that lasted less than a minute.

Haha, just a little. Been a weekend of uncertainty. Got sent home early on friday with a very possible exposure from a building I had been in a couple times that week. All weekend those of us who had more or less self quarantined, have been waiting for the results of the test from the possibly sick party. Right before pouring these cocktails, it sounded like the 26th before I would be able to return to work. Right after having these cocktails, I got a message of all clear and back to work tomorrow! Go figure! It's 6am right now and I'm back at work feeling great!
Glad to hear all is well Bud

View attachment 10071
That is an awesome glass, FUBAR!

Haha, just a little. Been a weekend of uncertainty. Got sent home early on friday with a very possible exposure from a building I had been in a couple times that week. All weekend those of us who had more or less self quarantined, have been waiting for the results of the test from the possibly sick party. Right before pouring these cocktails, it sounded like the 26th before I would be able to return to work. Right after having these cocktails, I got a message of all clear and back to work tomorrow! Go figure! It's 6am right now and I'm back at work feeling great!

The best of both worlds! Good drinks and good health.

Youngest daughter drove from St. Louis to Denver yesterday to visit a friend. She came equipped with a couple of growlers and a fly rod. Knowing she'll find some great beer and hoping to outsmart some trout. I might be perusing some of your posts here if she wants recommendations.

That is an awesome glass, FUBAR!
I made a bunch of the them for a bachelor party with a couple Army buddies! :)
I brought homebrew and served it in these glasses that everyone could take home as a "party Favor".

I later fully catered (5 gallons of beer) a sailing excursion and had glasses made for those too! I'll post it with my next homebrew pic!

The beer is my captured yeast belgian blonde made with yeast I captured on my front porch! The glass shows the sailing route we took from Kittery Maine to Newburyport Massachusetts last summer. The guy who hosted the bachelor party, owned and captained the boat drew the image and I bought the glasses and had them etched. It was awesome!
20200515_135927_HDR.jpg
20200515_135931.jpg

A pint of my New Albion Pale Ale clone (basically a 2-row/Cascade SMASH, and a shot. This beer was drawn from the Intertap faucet that I used for cider, so I attributed the excess foam to internal differences between it and the 2 Perlicks. Then I got to thinking----------ouch!----------I've got 25% longer beverage lines for the Perlicks. Guess I need to replace the lines on the Intertap.

New Albion.jpg

A pint of my New Albion Pale Ale clone (basically a 2-row/Cascade SMASH, and a shot. This beer was drawn from the Intertap faucet that I used for cider, so I attributed the excess foam to internal differences between it and the 2 Perlicks. Then I got to thinking----------ouch!----------I've got 25% longer beverage lines for the Perlicks. Guess I need to replace the lines on the Intertap.

View attachment 10085
I have one Perlick faucet and several Intertap faucets. I much prefer the Intertaps myself. Longer hose length certainly helps. The flow control does too honestly.

I have one Perlick faucet and several Intertap faucets. I much prefer the Intertaps myself. Longer hose length certainly helps. The flow control does too honestly.

My Perlicks are the old 500 series, 525SS, IIRC. Very similar to the Intertap externally. The Perlick action is much smoother but, outside of that, I have no real favorite. I also use the Intertap closing springs with the Perlicks and they work well. A great addition if you have a cat in the house :)

Back