What are you drinking right now?

what am I drinking right now? uh, too much. that's what. is this the official drunk thread? no seriously, courtyard brewery tonight, then NOLA brewery.... plus the fridge at home.

Enjoying Brooklyn brewery's Insulated dark lager. Pretty good. Probably dip into a homebrew pale ale and/or try to finish the kegged brown ale so I can hook up the next keg

Been trying hard to get my mouth around a few new beers ...success !
Local beer and beard lovers have taken over local taps .
Stand outs are the F- Yeah APA which is closer to a session IPA really , heavy on the Cascade with Chinook and Galaxy late ....something else there I can't put my finger on
Delicious Rock melon IPA and the Californicator west coast IPA

With our warmest months approaching I can see a lot of these very hop forward beers in my diet :)

Reactions: GPA
There may be a few scorched APA s going around your state there Mark ATM with them fires! Saw it on news this mornin recon 37 for Chrissy mmmm your gunna need some thirst quenchers on tap;)

Local craft brewery burnt down on Friday ....sad day
Bit of a strange summer here , hail and heavy rain up your way and erratic temps here , I even wore a jacket to work sat morning then sweaty today in a 42 °C workshop

thats sad sorry to say, on the even worse note for me its 3F here right now, cold as "you guessed it" with wind chills at -15F this weather would put out any fire....sipping my not carbed yet Yoppers pale ale, always good ;)

Last edited:
I drunk the last of that vannila cream ale last night to free up keg for lemongrass wheat beer.
Hopefully it'll be carbed enough come Christmas time:rolleyes:

I'm looking down the barrel of a Christmas without home brew .....less than 20 bottles left since the pils threw a big speedbump in my production
I do want a fresh culture of my favourite commercial yeast so will buy some for a 3 way win , beer , yeast and bottles !

you can always do a wine Christmas then explore buying a few styles until your brew is done

I only really like a few styles , have some wine already but not a big fan of it .
I need the bottles for a club case swap anyway and need the yeast .....beer is just an added bonus !

Stop on by, Mark. I actually have a surplus going here!

I like the situation I'm in... in which I can bring bottled homebrew into my local bar. Good night tonight. Brought in my single hop Idaho 7, pretty good. Plus I had some commercial beers tonight, the Lizard of Koz was pretty gooooood.

I literally can't wait for 2017, I wish that year was here NOW. I dumped by brew partner, and I'm ready to turn the page, let's go.

I like the situation I'm in... in which I can bring bottled homebrew into my local bar. Good night tonight. Brought in my single hop Idaho 7, pretty good. Plus I had some commercial beers tonight, the Lizard of Koz was pretty gooooood.

I literally can't wait for 2017, I wish that year was here NOW. I dumped by brew partner, and I'm ready to turn the page, let's go.
What you just waltz into your local with some homebrew and nobody raises an eyebrow saying hay no BYO here mate!o_O You sure are chummy with the barman here Oliver :D .

I'm sipping some of my swartzy beer ATM nice and malty a real session beer. I was drinking my lemongrass wheat beer before. Saving my pils for the faint hearted come Christmas Day ;)

Just kegged 4 days ago a Scottish export & a pale ale,half dry hopped with lots of homegrown centennial. Still a little cloudy but all 3 are yummy. Liking that dry hop today while putting up more shelves in storage room.

i was thinking of subbing the yeast out for 1272 now i have a solid culture running , plenty of MO sitting around so will add it to the list

Back