What are you drinking right now?

20191215_175120.jpg
Couldnt help myself pulled a quick sample of lemon myrtle whitbier. This beers go merit it's got a lemony citrus nose has a subtle sweetness good body not too dry or bitter no noticable off flavours not quite like the Belgian wheat beer I tried for an idea on style but I recon this one should condition into a finer product for sure.

It's a bloody Scortcher up here today!
Sitting in A/C With the dog until it cools to more hospitable conditions outside.
So thought I'd try me slightly sober burst carb beer just to see if I'm onto a winner:).
20191216_160236.jpg

I'm happy with this one! Well ballanced fruity with a bit of dankness clean sessionable with a nice clingy tight head we done good I'm going to enjoy drinking this more hoppy style beer:)!
https://www.brewersfriend.com/homebrew/recipe/view/919914/slightly-sober

We're up to a balmy 19f this morning!
Sitting in A/C With the dog until it cools to more hospitable conditions outside.
So thought I'd try me slightly sober burst carb beer just to see if I'm onto a winner:).
View attachment 8212
I'm happy with this one! Well ballanced fruity with a bit of dankness clean sessionable with a nice clingy tight head we done good I'm going to enjoy drinking this more hoppy style beer:)!

-5C here in Southwestern Ontario, Canada.

Ben
That beer looks phenomenal, love the color, bet it tastes a treat!

View attachment 8212
That’s a nice looking beer there Ben! I like the recipe too. Close to a hazy/juicy IPA but a very Aussie beer. Stay cool, 14*f here.

After a morning of shopping in Reno, including picking up a good holiday stock of wine, beer and spitits, we met some old friends for lunch and then exchanged small gifts with them. Mine was a twelver of Firestone Walker's hoppy offerings. Had to sample a couple that I'd never had.
Grenadier.jpg

Distortion.jpg

Enjoyed both of them. The Grenadier was a collaboration with The Brewing Network.

Sorry all was away from the drink for a couple f hours Christmas sure pays its toll on the liver lol.
@Craigerrr dude I'm absolutely loving this brew man!
20191217_192539.jpg
its fruity and its dank in well ballanced proportions Eldorado/Brooklyn in heavier concentrations toward Eldorado. I'm sure its Brooklyn providing the dank because I'm sorta picking it up in my ginger ninger hopped with itm try it out it's got an rediculous AA at 17ish % and I thought Eldorado was gonna be subdued well for me it's taken center stage along with the grist and great performance of a 4 teaspoon (6th) gen Voss kviek pitch love that stuff. CHEERS!

Last edited:
After a morning of shopping in Reno, including picking up a good holiday stock of wine, beer and spitits, we met some old friends for lunch and then exchanged small gifts with them. Mine was a twelver of Firestone Walker's hoppy offerings. Had to sample a couple that I'd never had.
View attachment 8220

View attachment 8221

Enjoyed both of them. The Grenadier was a collaboration with The Brewing Network.

I've been keeping an eye out for Grenadier but haven't seen it out in these parts yet. I'm hoping it will be distributed here.

I've been keeping an eye out for Grenadier but haven't seen it out in these parts yet. I'm hoping it will be distributed here.

I hadn't seen it either and don't know where they found it. It is a fine pale ale that I would definitely buy.

20191217_210744.jpg
Reissdorf Kolsch, found some cans and am loving them. Everything about it is subtle, the bouquet of bread and herbs, the bready flavor and balanced hops, the subtle esters. It's darker than typical American versions, my guess is some Munich malt.

Back