What are you drinking right now?

Upslope Craft Lager and a good pour of Buffalo Trace. Limping through some Charley horse pain tonight.
IMG_20191031_201250.jpg

Looks Crushable Ben! Makes me wonder, with the winter setting in on the Northern Hemisphere.... what’s a good Snowblower Beer?
The one you're drinking while you pay your grandson to shovel.

The one you're drinking while you pay your grandson to shovel.
Is “grandson” and “wife” interchangeable in this instance? No grandkids yet.

20191101_163024.jpg

5 Phantoms Pumpkin Spice Barleywine. Comes from Philipsburg MT, a tiny little old mining town touristy type. I posted some picks of the brewery when we were there. Just had to open one from stash. HAPPY FRIDAY on this side of the world!

My latest house IPA@6.9% ABV. I'm into my 4th pint and cooking some Mac, Ham 'n Cheese for supper. Should be no problem sleeping tonight.
IPA.jpg
Oops! Forgot the Mac 'nCheese:
Mac.jpg

Last edited:
Drinking my Czech Dark lager inspired by @Bulin's Milker Bucket Brews Czech dark lager attempt.https://www.brewersfriend.com/homebrew/recipe/view/880790/dark-knight-lager
It's a good beer but not great pretty dam fine but i recon could be improved. Head ain't great. Hops is good obviously Sazz is right ha ha. It's actually quite nicely floral hoppy on the nose tick. Body is good it's not tooo thick but I'm thinking maybe dropping the Crystal a tad next time (but then will need bitterness adjustments) just to lighten it a wee bit.
Maybe what I need is to taste a good commercial version to know I'm on the right track. This is my forth this eve and it's drinking well bitterness is there not far off the mark I recon would be great to enter this beer to get some feed back. I think it needs some better clarity but maybe too picky:confused:
Cheers
20191102_190406.jpg

Back