What are you drinking right now?

Love me a good pils, and that one looks great. Very underrated style.

Seems I just saw a video by the brewer at Post. Maybe watching reruns of Diners Drive-ins and Dives on line.

Seems I just saw a video by the brewer at Post. Maybe watching reruns of Diners Drive-ins and Dives on line.
You did. They're well known for fried chicken also. Never been there myself, but it's on the list!

jlr2_8Y5NjYuwmJ5hhdL1CV3uKtghGnDPn6gnu3fMuVpZteZpM-IIWSpp7PNfjFccfzPvSL3mOGiSk8rzfULH18k9BG31t8Y2ubeR_mljEMDHCm8_MYafCiPWjeBTiZDb7wrB_wAq5l3zzewcAJobVnDO0CIYsWtFiXDLYG5UJsVBAb5_pNKBr0aaICMLVC60ntczGQxp4PLW0LIG5gpk4wsBGuP8JADQCsR-3ikQ545qBctw4PNmATlbxL3C1i2jWfN_YhnjQKJ_ECcDs8c5IJZKQEPS2KbVVG-urq0atrge-C_sLav3fFv3Z7affbmSglYmIaMCtHUbjhJqaEzSAAbuRX8YHIw7oxtGiBZUrNLv8t_DcrdEs3FNEzbNUy2tPCzRBcOjYvIPKJfevJrNPoSd9Srv-jUjXmWr6P5PE3liVaumzBEzCSo-sifLn57MMtW9s5IIQgJLirm_szc-KbFa1gf7y0Q3-HwLZlG6yI3_I5NLV6KAxce3LQVE668RouPBU4KddyF5gPta6fWP0i1BOTrylPFnBWl37lCoT6F0NM_Vmo_MTddaQbspYMuhErfzapua1H1Ycjze6KEGPn-_o8G761UOv9dTiEQhwlRFhXD12DK8tm7cpGrxrD94_AcbSSVhxhWkh5CICIwSR7yJifYR_Jl=w711-h948-no

Kolsch we did a while back.

Scored this from no one, no where, no time. Doesn't exist.
I wish i could share this with someone, errrrr...have someone else drink it. Haha. This beer is out of my network.
Dark Molasses? Obviously it's beyond beer...don't know what style Barley wine??
testbeer.png

Scored this from no one, no where, no time. Doesn't exist.
I wish i could share this with someone, errrrr...have someone else drink it. Haha. This beer is out of my network.
Dark Molasses? Obviously it's beyond beer...don't know what style Barley wine??
View attachment 6838
15%ABV wow you do need to share that with someone:p.

Four year old strong brown ale. A little cloudy when cold, hops are gone but still a good beer. Milk chocolate, cherry, a bit of sherry oxidation, some alcohol, sweet red berries in the finish. Almost an amaretto flavor. She's aging gracefully!

Back