What are you drinking right now?

You brewed this a little while back no? Hope it's got the ginger ballance you were hopeing for! my ginger beer kicked a week or two ago and will brew that again come early summer I reckon as is.
It balanced out nicely! Lemongrass and ginger are there but it still tastes like beer. Last time I used dried lemongrass and it came out tasting like soda pop. I'm happy with this batch. I'd like a little more ginger "heat", meaning boil more of the ginger but hey, next time....

Now that does look mighty tasty your pumping out some good beer now craiger by the looks of it.
What I'm most happy about is that the only difference between those two brews is the different hop character.

IMG_20190819_213229507.jpg

One of our regional ops directors came into my office today and said, "my son in law brews, and I heard you're a Homebrewer... I thought I would share some of his with you!"

So... I'll be drinking these mystery homebrrwed hefeweizens tonight!
IMG_20190820_161921806.jpg

The only Founders beer I've had that I don't like. Not surprising, as I don't like Centennial by itself. Fine in all sorts of combinations, j
Impromptu stop in Reno. Sorry Bob, will plan better next time. Making the rounds, Basin, Lead Dog, Revision so far. All great beers. More stops (IMBĪB, 10 Torr) then on foot to The Depot. Cheers all!:)
View attachment 6947

Will be up your way from Oct. 10 thru 13th. Callie coming out from St. Louis to meet us there. Will get together then.

The only Founders beer I've had that I don't like. Not surprising, as I don't like Centennial by itself. Fine in all sorts of combinations, j

Will be up your way from Oct. 10 thru 13th. Callie coming out from St. Louis to meet us there. Will get together then.
I’m in the woods hunting/camping from late September to 10/20. Will have a whisk or two for you and the gang.

I’m in the woods hunting/camping from late September to 10/20. Will have a whisk or two for you and the gang.

We'll try to keep the local beer economy humming in your absence. If you haven't booked lodging for tonight, we have a spare bedroom.

Best one word description of The Depot in Reno is “Snobby.” At least today. Good beer, but the vibe is not going on.

Never been. Don't even know where it is.

8187.jpeg

Hefe is very tasty as allways! Got us through a quick afternoon brewing of a simple amber.

8189.jpeg

Here's Mud In Your EyePA came out darker than before. Hops will put hair on your chest(or take it off). First 100ibu beer that tastes like 100ibu. Would prob make Nosey spit it out at competition. Very bitter. Will test your palette. I like it. It will clean the dust out of my throat! Will call this a night cap. CHEERS

Back