What are you drinking right now?

Been smacking a few of these back tonight quite a mud brown ale but it's tasty now it just needed a few days in the keg to come together. So not so dissapointed in my roasting def not the colour I was going for but there is some slight choc roast going on so happy bout that. Che err z!
20190727_175940.jpg

Looks like that beer could have a serious hole in the bottom! ;)

A pint of my Baseline IPA III and a shot of Evan Williams. Overdid it this morning digging a compost pit. Did a little shopping and just couldn't get past the spirits aisle without picking up some medication. It's been almost a year since I bought my last jug. Gotta admit, I was consuming more that I should have. Lets see if I can moderate
Finally.jpg
now.

New Belgium 1554. I haven't had this in years and I dont know why. It's fantastic and puts the creamer action on my taps to good use.
20190802_171815.jpg

Good choice on your pour @BOB357. I love me some Evan Williams. We'll keep an eye on ya. No 3am pours off the jug. Cider and beer only ;)

1554 is one of my wife's favorites. I've got a good clone recipe that I really need to brew some day.

Been building some raised garden bed today if I Finnish it tomorrow I'll snap a pic for ya's but all that lugging and cutting up sleepers has got this fella thirsty. LUCKY I had a keg tucked away for a thirsty occasion such as this one (I didn't really just sitti g on it). Here be my two and fro lager/kviek Loki Fermented pils type grist beer that came out the keg with tooo much sulphur I fermented kviek at 20c and I'm just guessing it's a fermentation yeast stress by product because it attenuated to 84% wilde yeast no its clean other than that So who knows I'll enjoy now it's been siting 3months.
20190803_183149.jpg

I think that's a record.

Last edited:

Back