What are you drinking right now?

Drinking my 39c fermented brown ale! Bloody smooth nice malty roast aroma but nice full round malty body. Hmmmm num num happy with this one. Oh beer and woodwork and circular saws. Don't tell Mum:D!
20190503_152621.jpg

Now LeahsLimeyLager.
This one's cleared nicely there is lime on the nose and taste but it don't match the beer dam it! I think I should of just kept it pils malt. Im thinking some would probably like the flavour but me I wish I didn't put the lime juice and zest in it gets in front of the malt flavours if you k ow what I mean. All in all a good beverage.
20190503_173442.jpg

Normally this long Labour day weekend I'd bee sinking plenty of beers with the National hombrew comp in Hbay but I'm so pissed I can't be there thus year hope my barleywine goes ok ... cheers to Friday at last!
Ok I'm not done yet here's mmm what is it my why Ella Kviek fermented brew with home grown cascade and Ella. Have you ever got a candi taste in your beer well that's what I'm getting here I get that beautiful pear fruity thing I'd did in my 007 ferment but now a candi smell flavour noice noice:p. Yeah I'm ripped.
20190503_175520.jpg

Oh I love dat spice!

Last edited:
Drinking my 39c fermented brown ale! Bloody smooth nice malty roast aroma but nice full round malty body. Hmmmm num num happy with this one. Oh beer and woodwork and circular saws. Don't tell Mum:D!View attachment 5899
Now LeahsLimeyLager.
This one's cleared nicely there is lime on the nose and taste but it don't match the beer dam it! I think I should of just kept it pils malt. Im thinking some would probably like the flavour but me I wish I didn't put the lime juice and zest in it gets in front of the malt flavours if you k ow what I mean. All in all a good beverage.
View attachment 5900

Normally this long Labour day weekend I'd bee sinking plenty of beers with the National hombrew comp in Hbay but I'm so pissed I can't be there thus year hope my barleywine goes ok ... cheers to Friday at last!
Ok I'm not done yet here's mmm what is it my why Ella Kviek fermented brew with home grown cascade and Ella. Have you ever got a candi taste in your beer well that's what I'm getting here I get that beautiful pear fruity thing I'd did in my 007 ferment but now a candi smell flavour noice noice:p. Yeah I'm ripped.View attachment 5901
Oh I love dat spice!

By Hbay, are you referring to Hervey Bay? I've got an old friend up there.

By Hbay, are you referring to Hervey Bay? I've got an old friend up there.
You got it. They've got a really strong Homebrewing Scean up there a top HB shop too. If he's into brewing he'll know about it for sure.

He doesn't like beer much. A whiskey man. We go back to before my home brewing days and did a pretty good job on the bourbon.

Back