What are you drinking right now?

WP_20190315_21_20_38_Pro.jpg

Well...? Whatdyathink? Any good worth brewing much compared to brewery?

It's not bad. I have cascades and chinooks in the keg and I think really changes the beer when comparing it to SN. I probably should have purchased more centennial, but I've got heaps of homegrown hops that I need to use. I like it though!

Nightcap time. Just sat down to a Sierra Nevada Torpedo and a shot of my 20% ABV Apple Jack. My reward after aerating and pitching the IPA I brewed today.View attachment 5453
Did you notice that they changed the label and the packaging? Been a long run on the old label...

You bastards, a sixer of SNPA is like $18 here.

Not surprising. When we did our BC vacation last year I found that almost everything appeared to be overpriced. It seems much more so now than it was in the early 2000s when I traveled to Alberta fairly often.

Did you notice that they changed the label and the packaging? Been a long run on the old label...

I did notice that the 12 pack boxes of SNPA appeared to be a lighter color, but the Torpedo bottle appears to be the same old label.
Torpedo.jpg

Not surprising. When we did our BC vacation last year I found that almost everything appeared to be overpriced. It seems much more so now than it was in the early 2000s when I traveled to Alberta fairly often.
When we travel down your way we take a shot kicking on the exchange eacheone of your American bucks costs us $1.33 in our fancy monopoly money.

When we travel down your way we take a shot kicking on the exchange eacheone of your American bucks costs us $1.33 in our fancy monopoly money.

Even with the favorable exchange rate the prices seemed awful steep. Not as bad I expect them to be in Ireland this Summer :)

Larry NEIPA, adapted from a Beer N BBQ by Larry recipe, kegged it yesterday, purged it with C02 a few times, then set it to 25#, pretty decently carbed after a day and a half.
IMG_20190318_2149207~(1).jpg

Larry NEIPA, adapted from a Beer N BBQ by Larry recipe, kegged it yesterday, purged it with C02 a few times, then set it to 25#, pretty decently carbed after a day and a half.
View attachment 5492
Beautiful colour looks very inviting there Craig hang on I'll just go grab me a beer glass;).

We went petro state and let inflation go nuts, we're paying for it now.

Back