What are you drinking right now?

Ah what a beer what a brewery what a nice full bodied refreshing yeast driven ale! Cheers!
View attachment 5294
I need some comp bottles...

Probably the biggest reason for me moving away from macro lager in the 80s. Then Redback came and I definitely couldn't look at a macro lager the same way ever again.

A little sippin cider left in the tank :)
upload_2019-2-24_10-45-47.jpeg

Is that the one you entered into competition? If so, how did it do? Like tw said, sure is purdy!
Yes, I entered it as “specialty” cider. I think there were 10 entries. Only scored a 32.5. Didn’t even place. It got dinged hard for being boozy. Too much bourbon flavor, therefore not balanced. I did swing for the fences. Probably will do the same next year only back it down a few notches. The BJCP judges seemed to favor the classic style.

20190227_172859.jpg
So I've left the hop ball thing in the keg for 3 or so weeks now on this Pearla Ale and I don't think it's taken on a grassious side. The hop aroma has diminished but is still there but happy with this grist for now for pale ales 3kg pale .5 kg Vienna. 5kg wheat and mashed 66c ish. Cheers happy hump day all!
Oh I thought I had a clogged dip tube from hop particulate nope I didn't have the gas hooked up for awhile :rolleyes:...

That's highly mountainous terrain where Craigerr is from.

20190301_144748_resized_1.jpg

Barleywine with some whisky/oak chip hints. Most of chip flavor faded but still a good barlewine example. Been out digging out from a week of snowstorm. Needed a warmer. Almost a year old now.

Back