What are you drinking right now?

might be too late to brew, but first time i had Stone Citrusy Wit, need to a do some kind of hoppy citra witbier in the future. Maybe a session Mardi Gras thing would be cool... there were a lot of beers i didn't check in from the home-brew section. This one guy had a barley wine, or at least he called it that, extremely pale for a barley wine and an absurd amount of berries were in it. One of the smoothest 11% beers i've ever had. And of course the LHBS guys had some great stuff too, their belgian ale with White Labs 570, quite good.
Probably aged the crap,outta it the barley wine? Wit beers are great for thirst quenching summer beers eh I've only brewed one a long time ago too many brews to brew and not enough time!:p

Just another super clean tiny bottom pale ale from brulosopher cheers prost!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    319 KB · Views: 140
And now Moctoberfest by brewlosopher mmmm malty mmmm burnt caramel sniff mmmm caramel good brew.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    341.3 KB · Views: 144
Munich Helles. I'm quite happy with the clarity.

Attachments

• IMG_0223.JPG
    IMG_0223.JPG
    838 KB · Views: 152
Im drinking my Amber bock which really looks like a brown beer when its out of the light and it cracks me up over and over when I say try one its very good and they say I don't like brown beers. I tell them close your eyes and I get a wow this taste like a lite beer :confused:

tonight i ordered a Citra Ass Down, no problems. Then i tried to order this farmhouse beer, to which my bartender lingered for a long time looking at all the taps. So i asked him, do you not know where they put it on? And then he replied, you i'm just trying to figure out what to actually pour you. And then it struck him, it was right in front of him. He poured me 16oz of w00tstout and said, I don't really pour beers for pussies who don't drink what i pour them. And then we high fived, and i then i got kinda drunk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sinking another Octoberfest in me new handle mug watching nrl grand final reserve grade.
Oliver you sure do leave me for dead when it comes to drinking I'm amazed you remember the brews you've downed post consumption or should I say post belly boil ha ha:p

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    540.1 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
Im drinking my Amber bock which really looks like a brown beer when its out of the light and it cracks me up over and over when I say try one its very good and they say I don't like brown beers. I tell them close your eyes and I get a wow this taste like a lite beer :confused:
Is that amber bock in recipe list Ozark to be truthful that moctoberfest is definitely Delish nice caramel notes but its definitely full bodied maybe I should add some of that rice next time just to thin it just a little

i think i really struck out tonight with beers. Started off with 21st Century Means and couldn't even finish it, the damn thing was way too gnarly for me. And i almost never hand a beer back. I think i had about 3/4 of a 10oz pour. Next, Abita has a new beer out, it's a light Kolsch called The Boot.. Was also kinda lame, really musky kolschy flavor i guess. Hard to describe. Finished with a goto classic, All My Tomorrows.

My Kölsch is finally on tap! I really like this beer. Very easy drinking. Fairly cloudy right now, but it's only the first real glass.

First pic is of an brulosophers tiny bottom pale ale bottled not kegged. Notice lacing Is better then when I kegged I kicked that last night! Yep I was drinking that just wanted to show lacing.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    513.3 KB · Views: 121
next post is my second beer for evening same brew tiny bottom bottled beer not kegged yep beer is hazzy compared to kegged brew no refrigeration just in ambient temp in old fridge. They have a different taste to kegged ones more mouth feel. Yep she's over carb bed too look at that foam mountain :p

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    845.1 KB · Views: 136
Im brewing something similar if I can find the right day, my brew day keeps getting pushed back

1#Carmel 75, 1#CaraMunich I, 21# 2row, and a couple of ounces of Roasted Barley. 10 gal batch
65 IBU with 3 oz Dry Hop Centennial for 5 days.mmmmm

Back