What are you doing with homebrew today?

It was over a week since the 30 pounds.
Sitting at about 6 pounds
I sometimes have that same issue. Once you disconnect the gas and pop the PRV a couple times, just keep pouring beers and you'll notice you'll get slower pours but less foam. Eventually you'll need to reconnect the gas at 10 psi or lower. This works for me.

Ill have to disconnect the CO2. I vented once but i am sure it is still in solution and will have to gas off.
I still wonder if this due to the 30 pound shot while cold instead of my normal frement temp shot.

I sometimes have that same issue. Once you disconnect the gas and pop the PRV a couple times, just keep pouring beers and you'll notice you'll get slower pours but less foam. Eventually you'll need to reconnect the gas at 10 psi or lower. This works for me.
My other keg is pouring fairly well now but it is getting prety low.

I think to actually decrease the carbonation in the beer, you need to disconnect the gas, vent it, and let it off gas a few times.
I don't think the carbonation level will decrease much when it is still under pressure, even at a lower pressure.
The Co2 needs a place to go in order to come out of the beer.
It will decrease at lower pressure, but slowly. Like a week.

Grinding the tar out of some grains for tomorrow’s Stout.

IMG_1916.jpeg

Well my not so imaginary frirnds shamed me into this one..
20240304_115258.jpg

Beer line cleaner. Well maybe some day.
I had trouble cleaning dry erase markers off Don's beautiful tap handles so I cleaned off the paint , sanded off a bit and painted with a rattle can of chalk board paint. Both sides so I can flip to a brew I do a lot easily on the back side.
Ground up grain for Wayners Ale this morning. Wow thats a lot of grain. With an extra pound of rice hulls, it didn't want to all fit in a five gallon bucket.

Well my not so imaginary frirnds shamed me into this one..View attachment 28715
Beer line cleaner. Well maybe some day.
I had trouble cleaning dry erase markers off Don's beautiful tap handles so I cleaned off the paint , sanded off a bit and painted with a rattle can of chalk board paint. Both sides so I can flip to a brew I do a lot easily on the back side.
Ground up grain for Wayners Ale this morning. Wow thats a lot of grain. With an extra pound of rice hulls, it didn't want to all fit in a five gallon bucket.
Sorry about that. Too late I found that dry-erase does not erase from that paint. Future handles will use shiny white Formica.

Sorry about that. Too late I found that dry-erase does not erase from that paint. Future handles will use shiny white Formica.
I was wondering what was going on with my chalk marker it has been hard to remove I think I'll do the same a Westie.

I was wondering what was going on with my chalk marker it has been hard to remove I think I'll do the same a Westie.
I also have laminated a piece of clear food wrap to the painted surface with a thin smear of glue. Cheap enough, not sure how durable though.

Visit the local builder's supply or kitchen place and get a small piece of the countertop laminate ("Formica") in a smooth, light colour, that'll do. Little bit of steel on the back for the magnet.

I also have laminated a piece of clear food wrap to the painted surface with a thin smear of glue. Cheap enough, not sure how durable though.

Visit the local builder's supply or kitchen place and get a small piece of the countertop laminate ("Formica") in a smooth, light colour, that'll do. Little bit of steel on the back for the magnet.
The thin plastic is what mine had. The dry erase markers just sucked into the plastic. I like the magnet lable with chalk board paint. Easy to remove mark on and just set back in place.

Yeah will probably use some chalk board paint I got some sitting around here.

Back