Trialbens Keezer Build.

Over Year in the Making I can finally Call this Keezer build Done!:D
View attachment 10236

Thanks to Everyone for their Advice Knowledge and Encouragement throughout the build!
I looked back to the drawing inenvision of what the bar Would look like and I can't believe it actually turned out just like it https://www.brewersfriend.com/forum/threads/trialbens-keezer-build.11491/#post-82559 .
Bloody Proud of this Lady's and Gents happy I got it done! I thought I'd get it done by Chrissy yeah right Rome wasn't built in a day Eh?

Anyhow if you've got one in your hands Cheers!

Beautiful Ben!

Your long process reminds me of many years ago when I replace the roof on my pool house. I had people asking me who did the job and wanting to hire that person for their roofing needs. I'd tell them that I did it myself, and that if I were to charge a reasonable per hour rate, it would cost them 10 times what a roofing contractor would charge.

Beautiful Ben!

Your long process reminds me of many years ago when I replace the roof on my pool house. I had people asking me who did the job and wanting to hire that person for their roofing needs. I'd tell them that I did it myself, and that if I were to charge a reasonable per hour rate, it would cost them 10 times what a roofing contractor would charge.
:DYeah and that they better be patient!

Looks great man! That top piece really finishes it off and brings it all together. Well done!

There's movement on the brew cabinet there be a change in the air.
The Wife told me it's gotta move and it's too big :p.
Soooooo I'm gunna chop the top off:eek:!
20210411_094022.jpg

Well this is the plan anyhow I'll mount the two cabinet sections elsewhere not sure on that bit yet need to rattle the Gray matter and come up with the brewworthy plan.
This is gunna be my new brew space up the other end of the patio...
20210411_095549.jpg

So pretty much from the sliding screen door L shaped around to where that bin is. I've got a 15AMP 240v already in place near that AC conduit. Also maybe can knock a brick out and plumb into the kitchen sink to get some hot water T in a sink somwherr here too...
My keezer and ferm chamber will slot in with a big L shapped bench with storage underneath I'm thinking.
Anyhow throwing it out there to all you clued on brew dudes and Gals for any collective brew space ideas.
CHEERS :)

There's movement on the brew cabinet there be a change in the air.
The Wife told me it's gotta move and it's too big :p.
Soooooo I'm gunna chop the top off:eek:!
View attachment 15175
Well this is the plan anyhow I'll mount the two cabinet sections elsewhere not sure on that bit yet need to rattle the Gray matter and come up with the brewworthy plan.
This is gunna be my new brew space up the other end of the patio...
View attachment 15176
So pretty much from the sliding screen door L shaped around to where that bin is. I've got a 15AMP 240v already in place near that AC conduit. Also maybe can knock a brick out and plumb into the kitchen sink to get some hot water T in a sink somwherr here too...
My keezer and ferm chamber will slot in with a big L shapped bench with storage underneath I'm thinking.
Anyhow throwing it out there to all you clued on brew dudes and Gals for any collective brew space ideas.
CHEERS :)
Ya gotta keep the sign up Ben, maybe hang it or sumthin but it's gotta stay! Maybe you need to start making her some wine or seltzer to barter with?:rolleyes:

Will you still set up beer shots with the pool as the backdrop, or will you be stuck over there in the corner?

Ya gotta keep the sign up Ben, maybe hang it or sumthin but it's gotta stay! Maybe you need to start making her some wine or seltzer to barter with?:rolleyes:
Oh for sure it's staying. I'll find a compromise ;).
I think up the other end might be better.
It's closer too my power source.
I'll be able to plumb in hot water.
I'll end up with more bench space to put all my gear on brew day.

Wife can't be bartered for with booze she's a two ciders a year or glasses of sweet bubbly type girl.

With the little girl in the picture wifes staking her claim for patio real estate.:p

@Herm_brews mate there will be pool shot beers for sure I think Mrs wants to put a outdoor lounge style thing down there so that's probably where I'll sleep:D!
Oh me and the dog...

maybe can knock a brick out
Noooo! Get yerself a core drill and put in a nice round hole there.

For example. A little expensive but you get the idea. Surely you have termites down under and drill into brick to treat them?

Noooo! Get yerself a core drill and put in a nice round hole there.

For example. A little expensive but you get the idea. Surely you have termites down under and drill into brick to treat them?
Termites mate do you know what I do for a living lol:p:p!
Good idea;).
Knowing me I'd drill right into my water pipe.

Can you trade beer (or cider) for plumbing work? Now that would be a win-win

Nothing's Changing!:D
Call it a brain fart and or having a new born around and a hormonal Wife coupled with not enough sleep!
Yeah so to put the slate clean that ain't happening above! My bad posting before thinking ..

To "child proof" my brewery I'm looking at building a little fence around it using that baby fence stuff.

So to put this thread to bed No modifications are going to happen to my brew cabinet maybe the internals of the keezer for sure but on the whole it is what it is living in a homebrewers paradise;).

Back