Trialbens Keezer Build.

Been at it again got the end panels and doors on. Now who had a brain Fart with the doors:oops::D! What do they say measure twice cut once Ah Well that can be fixed...
20191102_115717.jpg
them taps are starting to get dark eh imagine once the two inside panels are in I'm looking at putting that fluro up top of the bar. It's an yellow orange type less big attracting.

Anyhow what do youse thing about the wood at top metal bottom does it work? Missus recons the top takes away from the bar top ah well it's either storage or pretty bar top this way I get both :confused:...

Gunna Stick a length of deck timber on that brain Fart space. Actually this mighta worked in my favour I'm hoping to stick a Ben's Bar plaque top middle so might be a good thing will see...

It's no fun if you get everything right the first time. Looking good!

Got the inside panels in and back of the top section glued in yesterday. Just gotta fill in them stops at the back then fit out the shelves in top section. At this rate I might just get it done by Christmas which has become my new deadline lol.
20191113_165551.jpg

Gee bob you wouldn't want me laying them floors with you mate we'd never get it done..

Got the inside panels in and back of the top section glued in yesterday. Just gotta fill in them stops at the back then fit out the shelves in top section. At this rate I might just get it done by Christmas which has become my new deadline lol.
View attachment 7874
Gee bob you wouldn't want me laying them floors with you mate we'd never get it done..

I can slow walk and procrastinate pretty well on my own. Looks like you can too:) BTW, that keezer build is looking good. Turned into quite a project.

I can slow walk and procrastinate pretty well on my own. Looks like you can too:) BTW, that keezer build is looking good. Turned into quite a project.
Yeah like my Dad said most things I do I do BIG :p!

Sticking the ceiling on the keezer this arvo was a little tricky but using some sticks for supports and plenty duct tape and clamps I recon it'll stay there untill the epoxy sets.
20200112_172834.jpg

Going to pop two led down lights in them holes should look pretty spiffy.
20200112_173644.jpg

Got some hooks in to hang my hoses and such on the inside of the doors.

Sticking the ceiling on the keezer this arvo was a little tricky but using some sticks for supports and plenty duct tape and clamps I recon it'll stay there untill the epoxy sets.
View attachment 8460
Going to pop two led down lights in them holes should look pretty spiffy.
View attachment 8459
Got some hooks in to hang my hoses and such on the inside of the doors.

Very nice! Soon you'll need to find another project so you can duck the honey-dos :)

Impressive build.
Cheers mate one last bit to go and can call it done. gotta find a slab of timber to put across the top and cut my name into it stick it on and yep show it off:D

Last edited:
Been cracking on with the header board so happy with how it's turned out .View attachment 9902
Gunna paint them letters black and give it a coat or talk of epoxy and
Call it done baby:)!
Wow man! Nice!
Is that Cherry? It looks like it but that is a big slab!
I like the way you cut it in - looks sweet.

Nice Ben. Now relax and have a cold beer. You earned it!

Back