Trialbens Keezer Build.

That is a drain?

I'll run brew cleaner through keezer and down this line from time to time to keep it clean.
What does it drain to? I'm thinking a cotton ball run through with compressed air once a year - same as what I do for the air conditioner drain - would keep things in check too.

That's my storm water down pipe yeah I know not into the sewer system Better than onto my patio floor.

It's not like I'm pouring hundreds of liters of chemicals down there just some beer spillage and some sodium perc every now n again to keep things clean...

Only thing that would drive me insane personally, i see that it is hard plumbed. So if you bump it and don't notice, it is all on the floor.

Only thing that would drive me insane personally, i see that it is hard plumbed. So if you bump it and don't notice, it is all on the floor.
No it's not hard plumbed.
That bit is fixed on the wall and the other bit under the keezer frame is fixed there so I can move it in and out.
See that pipe on the wall is 25mm the one under keezer is what 15mm so fits into the other.
It was all on the floor previously. :D
Bloody beaut if you ask me;)

Back