Smoking, grilling and curing foods, etc.

Vegetarians beware :D:p.
Oh Lordie Oh Lordie you going to be doing some quality eating there Thunderwagon hats off to you Sir!
I made plenty of vegetables man! Tater salad and some slaw. :D I forgot the beans.

That is the before, I think we need to see a during and after there Mr. TW.
Here's a shot of the done racks. You don't wanna see anything else after this!
IMG_20200522_152012.jpg

Sunday roast ready to go into Webber. Nothing on the tasty offerings above but I think it will appease my cravings :)
20200524_145239.jpg

Smoked paprika Cajun salt oil lemon up the clakker and kaffir lime leave. I cook it in water /malt vinegar sometimes beer bath most way through untill last hour where I let it dry up for the baked veggies you'll see;).

Doing Memorial Day supper today. Salted the ribs earlier and refrigerated for a couple of hours. Just finished rubbing them down with Meathead's Memphis Dust and ready to put them in the Smoker with some Cherry wood chips.
Ribs.jpg

Made up a batch of Macaroni Salad too. (recipe below) If you don't really love garlic, leave the granulated out. Was planning on some BBQ beans, but had forgotten I picked up 6 ears of corn, so beans won't be on the menu.

Wishing everyone a great Memorial Day, as we remember those who paid the ultimate price for our freedon.

Attachments

• Macaroni Salad.pdf
    306.2 KB · Views: 106

Back