Smoking, grilling and curing foods, etc.

Going to be devouring this drovers beef brisket very shortly thought I'd share a reminisnt photo from the past of what was a delishous meal.:p.
20190203_165225.jpg

We don't eat a lot of beef, but that looks mighty tasty.

We don't eat a lot of beef, but that looks mighty tasty.
cheers it was marinated for me all I had to do was cook it as per directions 2 hours 150 halfway covered in stock or sauce of choice the uncovers for 30mins then tuck in.

Looks like it would be good for a nice Winter meal. Maybe done in a slow cooker with some spuds, carrots, onions and a nice brown gravy.

Looks like it would be good for a nice Winter meal. Maybe done in a slow cooker with some spuds, carrots, onions and a nice brown gravy.
Yeah I threw in a sweet spud (not sure what you call them over there) and some sliced carrots long ways with 30 to go. We had a halloumi spinach salad on the side to be healthy :).

Spuds, taters, potatoes. I guess the lowly tater is known by the same name in all English speaking countries :cool:

Unless they're yams ...

What's taters precious?

Po-ta-toes. Boil em, mash em, stick em in a stew

Well glad we're all on the same page with that one Lol. Now what do you call Thongs over there? You know the things to wear on your feet when you couldn't be bothered putting shoes on. I know in NZ they call em Jandals what the:eek:...:D

Just took them out and wrapped them up.

View attachment 5338

You're making me hungry too.
Just out of curiosity, are you wrapping them to rest or as a crutch? I ask because I never use a crutch for shoulders. If that's the case, wondering if you find an advantage to it.

Back