Show Us Your Opener

IMG_0747.jpg
The Heineken opener is permanently borrowed from a friend, who permanently borrowed some of my music. On the lower left is the most used, which I got from Epic Brewing Co., at the very first tap takeover that I ever attended. The 2 on the right are always handed out at alumni events (my wife and I met in the Geology Dept at Cal State University Fullerton, many years ago) - geologists really like beer!
 
View attachment 8302 The Heineken opener is permanently borrowed from a friend, who permanently borrowed some of my music. On the lower left is the most used, which I got from Epic Brewing Co., at the very first tap takeover that I ever attended. The 2 on the right are always handed out at alumni events (my wife and I met in the Geology Dept at Cal State University Fullerton, many years ago) - geologists really like beer!
Your most used one looks like she’s opened a few brews! Thanks for sharing Herm!
 
Nice gifts @Craigerrr ! The puck would be fun on the bar. Need some bar scale goalie nets.

Yeah! That and a little salt on the bar top and you got your self a poor man's shuffle board!

I like that carrier too! I should post my DIY one...carries eight 12 ouncers or six 22 ounce bombers.
​
 
It's still my friend's weirdest beer opener. It's the rings! He has an elegant ring on his finger, but it's a beer opener on the back. That's brilliant!
 

Back
Top