Show Us Your Opener

Nice...how was the burger?
20221007_130618.jpg

The burger was good but the salid Deb got was crazy good looking.

Not usually my "go to", as it only works about as well as a lighter, but not being a smoker, still gets used every once in awhile, when it is the closest opener around... (bonus points for anyone who can guess what it was before I gave it a bend to make it an opener!)
Bottle-Opener.jpg

Not usually my "go to", as it only works about as well as a lighter, but not being a smoker, still gets used every once in awhile, when it is the closest opener around... (bonus points for anyone who can guess what it was before I gave it a bend to make it an opener!)
View attachment 22639
Some kind of L bracket with a 90 degree turn?

View attachment 22639
Shelf bracket. Keyhole gives it away

Lol...I was thinking it was from some office furniture !

Ok...where to start with this one....I thought about the news feed thread then recalled this one...more fitting if you know what I mean...nudge nudge..wink wink! While not having the same impact as pH; but again Carlsberg makes a scientific contribution to the world for you to remember next time you're having chat about global warming over a beer!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/science...er-thanks-bottle-opener-shaped-genitalia.html

Ok...where to start with this one....I thought about the news feed thread then recalled this one...more fitting if you know what I mean...nudge nudge..wink wink! While not having the same impact as pH; but again Carlsberg makes a scientific contribution to the world for you to remember next time you're having chat about global warming over a beer!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/science...er-thanks-bottle-opener-shaped-genitalia.html
Ha they look very similar to Termites except 3 body segments.

65 Ranchero! Need to see a picture of that!

Back