Show me your gardening Progress

Some years ago, I tried growing hops in buckets. They grew, but did not grow back the next year. This time, they are going in the ground! I picked cascade because they are supposed to be forgiving.
hops1.jpeg
hops2.jpeg
hops3.jpeg

Great. Since I live in Georgia I had to poke my eyes out after seeing that to avoid jail time. Thanks. o_O

Some of the day's pickings
View attachment 16288
Envious :)
We had a cold wet spring and the only thing ready to harvest so far were strawberries and cucumbers. Green beans will be ready for picking in a couple days, but chilis and tomatoes are way behind and just starting to blossom...
6922E2D8-5838-49E9-9DE7-DF94A506EF49.jpeg

...all of the white blossoms are Apache and don't really count, those plants grow and produce no matter what!
(great little chilis for drying!!)

Last edited:
Envious :)
We had a cold wet spring and the only thing ready to harvest so far were strawberries and cucumbers. Green beans will be ready for picking in a couple days, but chilis and tomatoes are way behind and just starting to blossom...View attachment 16516
...all of the white blossoms are Apache and don't really count, those plants grow and produce no matter what!
(great little chilis for drying!!)
And the basil?

image.jpg
Pinot noir grapes ripening in my yard. Hopefully the current heat wave does not destroy these, as has happened in previous years. This vine produces some very tasty fruit.
image.jpg
Zinfandel grapes entangled with blooms of coral vine, a beautiful drought tolerant plant from Baja California.

California says it’s OK, but my city says no grow. But I can call for delivery?!?!
I am so glad that our federal government made it legal across the land.
It has cramped the style of the black market, but I don't think that we have any "Humboldt County" type issues happening.

View attachment 16545 Pinot noir grapes ripening in my yard. Hopefully the current heat wave does not destroy these, as has happened in previous years. This vine produces some very tasty fruit.
View attachment 16546 Zinfandel grapes entangled with blooms of coral vine, a beautiful drought tolerant plant from Baja California.
Beautiful pics.

Back